Chapter 16

After getting on the train you see people staring at you strangely which was understandable since they were wearing casual clothing while 3 of you were wearing a strange uniform with bright colored haoris and the other half naked.

You look around to try and find Rengoku which shouldn't be too hard since he was quite tall and that brightly colored hair which was quite hard to miss. You all looked around while heading into the next cart and kept looking some more until you heard a loud voice.

"DELICIOUS! DELICIOUS!"

You look over and see Rengoku eating a bento.

"Isn't that the Flame Hashira?"

"Oh it is!"

You, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu walk over to him, with Inosuke somewhere.

"That's the Flame Hashira? You sure it's not some glutton?"

"Um excuse me,"

"DELICIOUS"

"Uh yes we get that."

You and Tanjiro sit with Rengoku while Zenitsu and Inosuke sat somewhere else. Tanjiro explains his life passing before his eyes when he was fighting the spider demon and about Hinokami Kagura.

"Well I dunno! This is the first time I've ever heard of Hinokami Kagura! But it's great how your father applied Kagura to fighting! Well enough about that topic!"

"Huh!? Can't you help a bit more!?"

"You should be my tsuguko, my disciple! I'll look after you!"

"Not so fast! What are you looking at!?"

"Flame breathing has a long history!"

You look over and see people stare at you and you laugh defeatedly.

"In all ages, flame and water swordsmen have been among the Hashira. Flame, water, thunder, stone, and wind are the basic types of breathing. The other breathings branch out from the normal ones. For example, mist is branched out from wind. What color is your katana Mizoguchi!?"

"My name is Kamado and it's black!"

"Haha! That's rough buddy!"

(Avatar reference if you know you know 😌)

"What about you Mina I heard you got a sword as well?"

"U-Uh my name is Y/N and it's red."

"Hmm I see, but I assume you don't work with flame?"

"Um I do a little bit. I have 12 forms of my breathing and 3 of my forms include flames."

"That's very interesting."

"Um what do you mean about 'that's rough?'"

"I've never seen a swordsman with a black blade become a Hashira and I heard that they don't know which line to master! I'll train you at my place so don't worry!"