Chapter 30

Before Zohakuten could even process what happened you disappeared. He looked around frantically and saw that the bones in his are were shattered and they didn't regenerate.

He then saw you in a tree not that far and sent his tree dragon heads to attack. You jump over them, the tree you were standing on being completely demolished, and while in the air you started spinning.

"Zodiac Breathing, 9th Form: Aquarius."

Thanks to you spinning before hand, your 9th form was able to gather the air around you to create a destructive tornado that ripped through anything and everything in sight.

The people you found familiar got out of the way which you felt some sort of relief. You land elegantly back on the floor and look at the destruction you caused.

"What a shame."

You walk over to a surviving flower and kneel down touching the soft petals that were remaining on the flower.

"Y/N!"

You look to your right without moving your head and see a boy running at you. In one quick movement, you stand up, unsheathing your sword and pointing it at his neck.

"Name yourself."

"Huh, Y/N do you not-"

You then felt your gut kick you in the stomach to hurry up and duck.

"Get down!"

You then grab the boy and shield his body with your own. You felt your back getting cut by the tree dragons, some deep, some light. But then you heard the faint slashes of a sword and you quickly threw Tanjiro to Genya and Nezuko.

Wait... Tanjiro? Genya? Nezuko?

Then it hit you harder than any attack you've ever felt. Your hair returned to normal and your eyes went back to those gorgeous eyes that everyone loved so much.

You stood up and see that Kanroji was fighting Zohakaten and you quickly went to her aid. A tree dragon was heading straight to her back and before it even touched a strand of her hair, you cut off its neck.

"Y/N!?"

"Raise your heart rate!"

"I was already one step ahead!"

You smile and see that Zohakuten saw Tanjiro and the others looking for the main body. You landed on one of the tree dragons and started running towards the one that was aimed at the others and when the moment was right, you jump.

"Zodiac Breathing, 5th Form: Aries."

You slice its neck, fire bursting into the air.

"Y/N! GO HELP THE OTHERS! I'LL HOLD HIM OFF!!"

"BUT THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN-"

"Y/N I'M A HASHIRA FOR GOODNESS SAKE! JUST GO! CUT OFF ITS HEAD!"

After being a little reluctant, you run off. But those seconds of hesitation...