Chapter 38

You felt someone shake you and you open your eyes. You saw Tanjiro and Giyuu standing over you and you get up grabbing your sword. You stretch a bit your body feeling a tiny bit sore.

"Alright we're heading out now."

You and Tanjiro nod and start running, following a crow. Another crow then flew next to you.

"KAWW!! Gyomei! Sanemi! Tokito! Genya! Have defeated Upper Rank 1!! Y/N must go heal Muichiro Tokito and Genya Shinazugawa!!"

Your eyes grew wide and you looked at Giyuu and Tanjiro. They nod at you and you start to follow the other crow that had just come in. Some lower class demons got in your way, but you cut them down easily.

After running around for some time you finally made it to where most of them were. Genya was on the ground, half of his body gone. Tokito was also on the ground with both of his arms gone. Sanemi was crying as his little brother was dying before his eyes. Gyomei was standing next to Tokito. You quickly took out a syringe, that you always had on you, and kneel next to Genya. You carefully but quickly stabbed it through a vein in your forearm and extracted your blood. Once you did, you inserted it into Genya's arm inserting your blood into him. You were honestly not sure if it would work because half of his body was gone front the head down. Sanemi just looked at you as tears were going down his face and Gyomei was also watching as well.

(me forgetting he's blind 😀 ummmm)

Genya then started to regenerate bit by bit. Your face lit up and so did Sanemi. He supported his brother's back making him sit upright. You then quickly ran to Tokito kneeling next to him. You heard his pulse but very weak so he was still alive. You bit your thumb making it bleed and you ran it along your blade.

(to those wondering this is shura kirigakure from the anime blue exorcist)

You then placed the blade above Tokito's chest and inserted it. After a couple of seconds Tokito's arms started growing back like how it did with Uzui back at the fight with Upper Rank 6.

You smiled, glad that he was okay and stand up as you looked back at Sanemi and Genya. Sanemi hugged his brother and Genya looked shocked. He looked to his right and saw you. You smiled at him and tears started forming in his eyes and he hugged back his brother, sobbing and repeating the words "I'm sorry." You we're happy for them, glad that they've made up. You look back at Tokito and see that his arms and wounds had finished regenerating. Gyomei had pat your head and smiled at you. Genya then passed out due to exhaustion and Tokito was still sleeping.

"They won't be of any help during the fight against Muzan so we should drop them off with the-"

"KAWW!! Muzan has returned!! He has returned!! The Hashira must gather!!"