A Tiny Gift

Hi hiiii!! I'm really sorry for not posting in a long time but our story got to 13k! I know I've said this a couple of times but I'm truly really grateful for everyone who takes the time out of their day to read my story. So as a little gift from me to you, I decided to do a little oneshot between you and Tanjiro but in modern day B)

The age you two are during this should be around mid twenties, but for an exact age I would say Tanjiro, 25 and you 24. I'll also post the original story either tomorrow or the day after, but I'll definitely try to upload as soon as possible! Anyyyy whooo happy reading!

After a long day of work, you head home absolutely exhausted. Your trashy boss had made you stay back for a couple more hours giving you more work that needed to be done by the next day. Yes you were very pissed, but she was your boss so you did what she asked.

After you had finished everything, you made your way to your boss's office and as you were outside her door about to knock, you heard loud moans coming from inside.

"Ah~ Secretary~ I never knew you had this side to you~"

You honestly didn't care anymore and just wanted to go home so you knocked on the door loudly. You heard loud shuffling of clothes and papers and soon after you heard your boss's voice.

"Come in!"

You walk in papers in hand putting them on her desk.

"I finished everything you told me to so if it's alright I should be heading home now."

She looks through the papers.

"Yes you can head home now."

You bow and walk away towards the door, but right as you were about to open the door, your boss's secretary gets in front of you.

"How about you join us?"

He smirked as you just gave him a disgusted expression.

"K-Kijimi what are you talking about?"

"If you will excuse me, I have a family waiting at home for me."

You push him out of your way and grab all your things and walk to the car garage. You get inside your car and drive home as you look at the clock on your car saying 12:49. You sigh and just can't wait to plop into bed with your husband.

As you make it home you get your keys and put it in the lock turning it and unlocking it. You open the door and walk inside taking off your shoes, but you see that the light in the kitchen was on. You knew that your husband wasn't the type of person to just leave any of the lights on, except for the one at the front door for when you come hone late.

As you walk into the kitchen you see a delicious meal in front of you that happened to still be warm meaning he prepared this not to long ago. You were touched and you sat down and started eating your first meal in 10 hours. As you took your first bite you were practically crying tears of joy having to eat something that was so delicious and it didn't take long for you to finish it.

You took the plates and put them in the sink and sleepily making your way to your bedroom. You open the door quietly trying not to wake up your lover and walk inside closing the door behind you.