1- Add me back

My POV

Ok I've been a fan of jlo for so long now and I had this idea and I have absolutely nothing to do. I know that her stepdaughter Natasha is 15 and I am too so maybe I could contact her and we'll see what happens... Later, I added her on Snapchat and she added me back good start I guess.

During text messages conversation A will be me and N Natasha

N- hey what's up? Are you doing streaks?
A- hey I'm good what about you? And yes I'm doing streaks.

Then we just started talking to get to know each other for like an hour I hope we could do that again soon she was pretty cool.

Natasha's POV

I just finished talking with this girl, Alice, I mean she was nice but I'm kinda afraid she's the type of people who just wants to be friends with me because of my family... Idk we'll see.

Next day

Alex- Tashi come downstairs breakfast is ready and we are waiting for you!
N- all right I'm coming.

After eating I went in the living room to get my iPhone  cause I wanted to do a TikTok with Emme and I catch Ella looking at my lock screen.

N -What are you doing? Give it to me.
Ella- Who is that girl? ( she was pointing at my notifications) I never heard her name before?
N- She's just a girl I talked to yesterday.
Ella - Is she a fan of daddy or Jen?
N - She's a fan of Jen
Ella- Is she like a fan account girl?
N- I think but please keep it for you cause I know that daddy isn't really good with the idea of us talking to fans.
Ella - Ok promise I won't tell but please be careful.
She gives me my phone back and I go look for Emme.

Thanks for reading. I know it was pretty short but I'm not really good at this but I wanted to try and I have a lot of ideas for the rest but I'm not good at starting i guess.