23- Wedding

My POV

I just can't sleep this morning...I'm too excited for tonight. I went on my phone until the alarm rang.

N- You're already up?
A- Yeah I couldn't get back to sleep I'm too excited
N- Okay then give me one sec I'll change and we can go eat

When she was ready we went eating where we met Emme, Ella and Max. We ate with them and then we went back up in Jennifer and Alex's room where Jennifer was already starting to get prepared. A few minutes after Leah arrived with the girl's dresses. The ambiance was just perfect, Natasha, Emme, Ella and I were helping each other with hair and makeup so everything would be just on point. The only thing left to do was to put on the dresses so Tashi and I went back to our room cause it would just be easier that way.

A- Damn you do look like princess Natasha in that dress
N- Thank you haha
A- When am I going away?
N- In a hour I think well nick is gonna text me when he's gonna be there
A- Okay
N- If he's too boring text me haha
A- I'm taking notes...haha

We got back to Jennifer's room and she was trying on her dress too. She was so beautiful Alex is the luckiest. An hour Natasha received the text from Nick saying that he's waiting for me so I left them and went with Nick. When I got in the lobby, I found Nick and we started getting to the church. It was such a beautiful place. While I was looking around I recognized a few faces from the New Years party but honestly I couldn't name the majority. Alex was already there of course. He looked so stressed. After a little wait they opened the doors and everybody got in and took place. For the moments where we were waiting I could just feel everybody's excitement. The doors opened and Jennifer started to walk inside with Max at her arm. She was so gorgeous and her walking down the aisle with Max was just so cute. I was sitting in the first lines so I could see that Jennifer and Alex were already starting tearing up. The ceremony went on, they exchanged vows making everybody in the church cry and the kiss was just perfect. The cutest Jrod moment. When they got out I joined Natasha.

A- This wedding is how to make everybody cry haha
N- Facts but they were just so sweet
A- Yeah definitely best vacation ever

We went back to the hotel to change into something a little more comfortable so we can dance at the party. It was at the same place that the rehearsal dinner but this time everything was decorated and there was a big dance floor. Everybody took place, we ate and then people made toasts. The first dance was obviously reserved to Jen and Alex so we watched them dance.

A- Wow this is actually the first time I think your dad is a good dancer haha
N- You're so stupid haha he was so nervous to do it
A- Well he's doing good
N- Wait for later...haha
A- Yeah yeah I'll look for him if I think I'm not that good haha

I stopped there cause if I was saying and other word I think I would just die of trying not to laugh loud. The song finished and it was our turn to go dance on the dance floor. After a few songs we were already dead so we went back to the table to talk and observe for a moment. I returned dancing with Emme and Ella when I received a text from Tashi telling me to meet her at the front door so that's what I did. Arrived there I saw she had a ukulele and a towel in her hands.

N- Oh you're there perfect
A- Why Do you wanted to talk to me?
N- Oh I just wanted to know if you were down to come with me on the beach
A- Like right now?
N- Yeah
A- Okay why not

We went outside, walked for like two minutes and we were already on the beach. It was a little cold but it was worth it for the view. We were sitting together on the towel looking at the starts and the moon with the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach. Everything was silent until she took her ukulele and started playing riptide. When she started singing I followed her and we just sang the whole song together with her playing it. After hitting the last note she leaned her head on my shoulder and we just stayed like this until Ella came to get us.

Ella- GIRLS!!!
N- What??
Ella- Oh okay you two are here. Max, Emme and I were searching you
A- Well we are here but why were you searching us?
Ella- Cause daddy and Jennifer are taking off soon
N- Oh we're coming then.

I got up, took the towel and we started to walk back to the party with Ella. When we arrived there Jennifer and Alex were almost gone. The girls and I all said bye and they went away. Then we all headed back to the hotel since the party was pretty much over.

N- Wedding, check
A- Yeah now vacation
N- Starting tomorrow
A- About that is your mom here already? Cause if she's not that can be a little problem
N- Yeah she is but I'm not surprised you didn't see her there was so many people
A- True haha
N- Oh and tomorrow Ella is coming in our room since Max and Emme are going away with Marc
A- Alright it's gonna be more fun like that
N- Talk for you now I have to share a bed
A- Make her sleep on the couch haha
N- Ohhhh I'll think about it
A- Not sure she's gonna agree with that though
N- My room my rules haha

When we arrived at the room Natasha texted her mom to tell her we were back at the hotel. She gave us her room number and told us they would be by the pool tomorrow.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it 💕