4- Tickets

My POV

Jlo posted on her story the list of all the cities for her new tour. I check and... yes Montreal! I always wanted to go to one of her shows and also maybe I could meet Natasha during the days she'll be in town. I go in the kitchen and ask my mom if we can check the price for tickets. Actually it's pretty expensive and my parents don't want to pay for it and I'm broke... fuck everything's over I guess. My phone buzzed.

N- Hey! I was checking the list of cities for Jen's tour with my dad and guess what? Montreal's in it
A- I know I checked too but my parents don't want to pay and I'm broke so I can't go. But are you going with her?
N- Yeah I'm going with Ella, Max and Emme it's gonna be so cool, but I really wished you could come we would finally meet.
A- I know... I guess if you're staying for a few days in the city we could plan something together?
N- Oh yeah that would be so cool
A- How many days are you staying?
N- I think it's like the day before the show, the day of the show and an other day before we have to leave.
A- I'm not doing anything that week so it's more for you to ask when you're free
N- I'll ask my dad but tell me something we would do maybe I'll convince him with that.
A- We could go walk and eat in the old city it's really beautiful or if you like going to amusement parks there's la ronde.
N- Okay I'll go ask him right now I hope he'll say yes cause I mean I love talking to you but it would be so cool to see you irl and to see where you live.
A- Yeah i know I really hope Alex will say yes.
N- Okay talk to you later then bye
A- bye

Natasha's POV

Damn I really thought she would come to the show cause I feel like it's the only way I could see her I mean I'm not so sure that my dad will accept that I'm going to meet a total stranger for him in a town I don't know. Anyway I'll try.

N- Daddy???
Alex- What's up Tashi?
N- Well I was talking with my friend and since she can't go to the show we thought maybe we could meet the day after...
Alex- I don't know, Jennifer and I wanted to go visit the city and I don't know her
N- You let me go out with som of my friends you never met and she could come visit with us.
He looks at the floor I damn he does that when he's scared to hurt me
Alex- I'll think about it.
N- Okay...

I know that when he says I'm gonna think about it it's pretty much always no... but I'm not abandoning that soon.
I walk up to my father's room and I knock.

Jen- Come in!
N- Hey jen can I ask you something
Jen- Yeah what's up Tashi?
N- Well I know it's pretty big but I need your help for something. You have a show in Montreal and I thought that Alice and I could meet up there but turns out she can't buy tickets and I was wondering if you could do something about that...
Jen- I guess I can try to get her a ticket I mean it's my show but you already talked about that with Alex am I wrong?
N- Actually no but I talked to him about meeting her the day after and I think he's gonna say no so I asked you...
Jen- Wait here a minute don't worry I got you.

She winks at me and leave the room and I hear her talking with my dad she's the best I know he can't resist her.
Ten minutes later she comes back.

Jen- Okay now I need only one thing left, your friend's address so I can send her the ticket and also why not a vip card what do you think?
N- Thank so much Jennifer you're the best! I'll ask her.

I hug and hurry up to my room to text Alice for the good news.

My POV

Video call from Natasha, I pick up.

N- Guess what???
A- Alex said yes?
N- Nope better than that!
A- What? Tell me?
N- If you give me your address Jen will send you a ticket and a vip card to meet her after the show!!!!
A- ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!
N- yes I am plus I'll try to convince my dad to come with him in the crowd so we could enjoy the show together and after we'll go backstage and you will meet everybody and we'll talk about what to to the next day!!
A- You are just the best I can't wait!
N- Me neither but I'll call you tomorrow so we can plan the night of the show, I really have to go sorry
A- Okay bye!

She hangs up. I can't believe she did that she's actually helping me to realize my biggest dream and if she did that it means she really wanted to meet me. I couldn't be happier right now I really can't wait. I send her my address now I just have to wait one month...

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it