3- Little problem

My POV

I was chilling outside when my phone rang, video call from Natasha, I pick up. We started to call each other last week and it's just like always, actually we became kinda close.

N- hey girl
A- hey how are you?
N- I'm so bored rn. I literally have nothing to do.
A- oh god me too I had plan with my friend but she canceled. But is Ella okay from last time?
N- Yeah my dad called school and I think the girl got suspended. Ella's feeling a lot better.
A- Great.
N- omg I-
Then she just started laughing
A- what's funny???
N- wow you have to see that! Emme and Ella are teaching my dad how to throw it back for a TikTok haha
A-WHAT?? Really
She reversed the camera and got closer to that incredible scene.

Natasha's POV

I'm getting closer of them to have a better view.

Ella- No! Not like that come on you have to roll your back it's not that complicated!

Alice and I are just dying, actually Emme too she's laying on the grass and I think she is crying. Jen was laughing looking at them from inside.

Jen- Alex what the hell are you doing?
Alex- Ella and Emme were just teaching me a move for TikTok.

I think I was too loud cause now they are all looking at me...

Alex-Tashi stop filming
N- I'm not
Alex- Then why are you holding you phone in our direction?
N- I was just on video call with a friend and I wanted to show her that's all.
Alex- who is it?
Ella- is it the girl that likes Jen?
Alex- What???

Fuck he comes right at me, takes my phone and hung up on her. I hope she doesn't takes it bad...

My POV

What just happened? Who hung up on me? I think it's Alex cause I saw his face at the end. I hope Natasha won't get in trouble because of that, she told me that Alex didn't really liked when she or Ella were like "hanging out" with his or Jen's fans...

Natasha's POV

I saw that Jen and Emme went inside but Ella stayed outside. I see in her eyes that she didn't said it on purpose and I'm not mad I just wish she's going to help me...

Alex- Tashi is that true?
N- Yes it is.
Alex- Does she owns a fan account?
N- Yes and I perfectly know what you think about it and I can explain.
Alex- Then if you know what I think about it why did you do it?
N- I promise you she is different.
Alex- How do you know she's not just friends with you for Jen or to have private pictures that nobody else will have so she can put it on her fan account?
N- I follow her account and she never posted something private about me and she also helped Ella.
Ella- It's true she helped me fell better about everything that's going on with Amy. We talked on video call and she was very sweet with me. She helped Tashi convince me to tell you.
Alex- really?
N- Yeah, see I told you.
Alex- All right then. I'm sorry but I don't want you to be hurt Natasha. I love you...
N- I love you too daddy but you have to trust me okay I'm 15, I know what's good for me.

He comes close to me and hugs me. I know he just want to protect me but 15 is old enough to choose your friends. As he walks away inside I see Ella, Emme and Max coming at me. I guess Max heard Alex scream he was pretty loud actually.

Max- What happened?
Ella- I'm so sorry I didn't wanted to say that please pardon me...
Emme- Who is she?
N- Thanks for helping me Ella and I know you didn't did it on purpose. Max I just had a little fight with my dad but it's ok now and Emme you can come with me I'll call her cause I kinda hung up on her.

My POV

I wonder if everything is ok cause Natasha haven't called  me yet. My phone was ringing it's her I pick up.

A- Is everything ok Tashi?
N- Yeah actually thanks Ella for the help and just so you know everyone is here Ella, Emme and Max.
A- Hi guys! But we can still talk?
Ella- Yes you can do you even listen when she talks?
Everybody laughs
Emme- What's your name?
A- I'm Alice, nice to meet you guys but I'm sorry, I have to go my mom is calling me dinner is ready. Bye
All- bye see you soon

Later tonight I saw that Natasha started a group chat on instagram for us now that we all know each other. I never thought it would end up that way.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it and I'm sorry if there is spelling mistakes