--PROLOGUE---

The Lost Princess

Copyright © 2012 by khamzzz16

All Rights Reserved

(EDIT: I'LL CHANGE MOST PARTS OF THIS STORY SO IT'S BETTER NOT TO READ IT RIGHT NOW AND WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH ^_^ Sorry for the inconvenience... T^T I just wanna make this one great <3)

------PROLOGUE-------

In a planet, called EXO Planet, all EXOTIC (people in EXO Planet) have powers. Every EXOTIC have one particular power, unlike the King, Queen and their Prince & Princess, they have more than a power.

The King assigns his princess 6 mighty knights that will protect her and, in time, one of the 6 will marry her, but unfortunately, the wicked witch, which pretended to be the slave of the Queen, brought the princess to earth which is forbidden. Every EXOTIC aren't allowed to go outside of their planet, or they would forget everything about their life in their planet, except ofcourse to the witches because they are the ones who guard the portal from EXO Planet and the other planets.

The King decided to give the 6 mighty knights each water clock that represents their powers for them not to forget a thing about their planet, and to look for their princess and never comback without her, without the people of earth knowing that they have powers.

°°°°°

PRECAUTION:

Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai and Luhan are the members who have many parts here.They're like th main characters in this book. The other characters.. just keep an eye on them XD HAHA