Chapter 2: hows life?

Zane's PoV

I sat on my couch watching my little hors— I-I mean a very grown up adult movie, yep very grown up.

I heard a knock on my door. Before I went to answer it I turned off my tv, not wanting whoever was at the door to see me watching my- very grown up show.

When I opened my door I saw a white haired man standing there.

"Hey Zane!" He exclaimed as he invited himself in

Me and Travis never really got along, he was always too busy chasing after Katelyn which I really don't see why.

"What do you want?" I asked closing the door

We both took a seat on my couch and he answered my question.

" will you go on a date with me?" He asked bluntly

"WHAT!" I shouted, shocked, did I hear that right?

"Aah sorry that came out wrong," he said quickly " what I meant was, I asked Katelyn to go on a date with me and I managed to get her to say yes, what I want you to do is go on a date with us with Aphmau so Aphmau's there to make her more comfortable," he explained kinda confusingly but I understood

"But Travis me and Aph are only friends," I said

" I know, I know, I just don't want things to be awkward between just me and Katelyn," he replied

" so you want things to be awkward between the four of us?" I said sarcastically

" exactly!" He replied standing up

"Fine," I said rolling my eyes

" thank you Zane!" He tried to hug me but I pushed him away " I'll go tell Aph for you," and with that he was gone.

I sighed and turned back on my tv to continue watching what I was watching( very grown up show, definitely not my little horsies)

Time skip

It was getting late now, I got changed, brushed my teeth and got into bed putting my mask on my night stand. I was about to fall asleep when I got a message, I grunted and picked up my phone.

???: hey Zane

Zane: who's this?

???:Oh Travis

Wait how did he get my number, I never gave it to him, maybe Aph.

Zane: uhh hi?

Travis: sorry, I just wanted to let you know the date is tomorrow at 6pm

Zane: okay bye

Travis: night

I put down my phone and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

(A/n): I was gonna end it here but nahhhh. It's currently 1:17am in the morning I have Time to write more, I'm not tired anyway.

Vylad's PoV( back to this morning)

Dante was going to come over today to hang out with me, I was actually really exited. I really need to get a house since I'm still living in Aphmau's basement, Irene it sounds like she kidnapped me or something.

I heard a knock on the door and I think Aphmau answered the door. Then I heard footsteps walking down into my basement/room.

" hey Vylad," I heard the bluenette say as he approached me

I was sitting on my bed in the corner of the room.

"Hey!" I said as he took a seat next to me

" so what do you wanna do?" He asked

" how about we... do something?" I said not able to think of anything to do

" no duh, wanna go to Starbucks?" He asked

" YES!" I shouted immediately

He started laughing and within no time we were in Dante's car on our way to the mall to get Starbucks, yay!

Time skip

We ordered our drinks and when we got them we took a seat by the window.

"So uh how's life?" I say attempting to make conversation.

" my life's fine, how about yours?" He said taking a sip of his drink

" really mines fine too," I said

"wait so you actually have a life?" He said giggling at his own joke

I punched him playfully on his shoulder.

We continued to talk about random things while we drank our drinks. By the time we finished the sun had slowly started to go down.

We got back into Dante's car and he drove us back home.

Time skip

" bye Dante!" I said waving to him as I hopped out of his car.

I then crossed the road back to Aphmau's house. I knocked on the door, even though I kinda live there too it feels weird me just walking in.

The door flung open to reveal a short raven haired girl.

" welcome back Vylad," she said

" hi," 

I walked town to my room, I guess, and got changed. I jumped onto my bed and played random games on my phone.

(A/n): Hiya! It's now 1:55am, I should probably get to sleep.

How are you?

Imma go now and probably scroll endlessly on TikTok and read fanfics till 6 in the morning then fall asleep and wake up at 2 in the afternoon cuz that's literally my life.

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter i tried to make it longer, probably the longest I've ever done.

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii