Chapter 3: The double date

Travis's PoV

Today was the day we, I mean Katelyn, Zane, Aph and I went on a double date. I honestly don't know how I managed to convince Katelyn to go on a date with me, but I did.

We where going in just casual clothes since Katelyn refused to wear a dress.

I hopped in my car and drove for not even a minute to get to the girls house. When I got there I knocked on there door. They came out, Zane was already with them. We all hopped into my car, because I was doing the job of driving us all to our lovely date. I started driving, Zane was sitting next to me in the front because Katelyn didn't wanna and Aph is too short.

" so Travis where are we going for this date?" Aphmau asked starting a conversation

" Olive Garden of course," I said

" I thought you were going to say Taco Bell?" Katelyn replied not in the best mood

" would you rather go to Taco Bell?" I asked her

"No but it's you," she replied sarcastically

I snickered still not taking my eyes off the rode

Time skip

When we got there Katelyn was quick to jump out of the car and drag Aphmau inside, probably needed to talk to her. I looked over at Zane.

He was fast asleep, his head resting on the back of the chair.

I smiled and got out of the car. Walking over to Zane's side to open the door.

"Zane," I whispered, shaking him slightly

"Mhm," he hummed

" we're here," I said in a soft voice

He opened his eyes and rubbed them, moving his hair out of the way of his covered one before looking at me. His hair fell back over his eye before I could see it.

He got out and I locked my car, then we wondered inside to find the girls. They where already sitting at a table.

Aph waved us over, Zane took a seat next to her and I sat next to Katelyn. I could tell Katelyn was not happy. We all ordered our food and now we are waiting for it to come.

Garroth's PoV

Me and Laurance where sitting on the couch, well i was laying down and Laurance was a sleep on top of me. His head resting on my chest and he was hugging my waist. I'm sure my face was more than bright red but it felt nice to be trapped in his embrace.

I was playing with is hair, also half asleep. Before I knew it I fell asleep with him hugging him back.

Vylad's PoV

I was sitting on my bed questioning life and why it was so boring, then I received a text from Dante.

Dante: hey Vylad

Vylad: hey

Dante: Wuu2

Vylad: nothing, questioning life, being bored, you?

Dante: same

Vylad: yay, we're bored buddies

Dante: Travis is out on a date with Zane, Katelyn and Aph, and Garroth and Laurence are doing something

Vylad: wait Zane's on a date?

Dante: yep Travis managed to convince him to go with Aph while he was on a date with Katelyn

Vylad: okay?

Dante: hey you wanna come over, I just went into the living room and saw that Garroth and Laurance are asleep on the couch, there also cuddling

Vylad: I'll be right there!

I got up and quickly got changed the time was about 7pm. Once I was ready I rushed out the door and to Dante's house.

When I got there Dante was already standing at the door waiting for me.

" hey!" I said walking up to him

" hey," he laughed

He led me in and to the living room where Laurance and Garroth laid cuddling. I just smirked and maybe took one of a thousand pictures of them ready to show everyone.

Dante grabbed my hand before I could take another thousand and led me to his room.

" whyyyyyyyy!" I complained

He just started laughing. We sat on his bed talking for awhile, until I started to feel sleepy.

" Dante I should probably go," I said standing up

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"You can stay here if you want?" He said

"O-okay," I yawned

Dante and I both got into the bed and within no time I was asleep.

Travis's PoV

Once we finished eating we got back into my car and drove back home.

I think the date went okay, I got punched a few times but it's all good.

We went to Aphmau's house first where I dropped of the two girls. Then I carried on driving past my house towards Zane's.

" Travis I can just walk," he said

"It's fine, it's not that far away," I replied

"Exactly," he said rolling his eyes

I stopped my car outside of his house. He hopped out of my car, I waved bye to him. He seemed shocked but waved back. Afterwards I drove back to my own house.

As I walked in I turned on the lights and saw Garroth and Laurance asleep cuddling on the couch. I went to see if Dante was asleep because it was too quiet. Too my surprise he was but he had a little friend sleeping with him, best part was I know Dante has feelings for Vylad. I smirked and left his room closing the door quietly behind me.

After I went back to my room to read m-SOMETHING.

(A/n): hello hi hewwo hiiii byeee

Hope you liked it couldn't be bothered to really write much about the date. So do you know what I did.... I DIDN'T (wow never seen that coming)

Imma go now it's flipping exactly 3am in the morning. I NEED SLEEP!

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Also just wanted to say.....

GARRANCE IS OTP!!!!!!!!!