Satan

AN:Alright so I'm just gonna start with one of my favourite characters :). I hope you like this idea! Please enjoy♡~

Living with the brothers was never boring. Most of the time you would be fooling around, having the best time of your live.

Those brothers all had their charms, but one demon especially caught your interest. Satan. You didn't even know how exactly you fell for him. Was it his deep yet soft voice? Or his bright green eyes? You had no idea, but everytime he was around you, you felt those butterflies in your stomach. It only took a short time another certain demon saw the way you looked at Satan and he was more than willing to help.

It all happened when you were with Asmodeus in his room, doing your nails, when he out of nowhere asked if you liked Satan. You couldn't deny it to him. Let's face it, he is the avatar of lust it's easy for him to tell if someone is in love.

After that short conversation with him Asmodeus started on planning to get you and Satan together. But he knew you would be way too stubborn to just approach him. That was when a brilliant idea came to his mind.

~Short time skip to the evening~

"We are doing WHAT?!", you half shouted.
"Oh come on we haven't played games together in a long time. And I am sure you will enjoy this~", said Asmodeus. But with this glimmer in his eyes you knew exactly on what he was planning.

"And why exactly are we playing Twister? Aren't there any other games?", asked a suspicious Leviathan, " I mean you could've just asked me, I have enough games we can play together."

"No, I am never going to play your games with you ever again!", shouted Mammon.
"What about Monopoly then?", asked Lucifer a bit annoyed with the whole situation.
"NOOO! Alright we can play Asmodeus' dumb game."

Laughing a bit at that small argument you looked at a certain blonde. He also just watched his brothers complaining about each other. You continued studying his face. Man, you could never get enough of looking at him. And those eyes had such a beautiful colour. Wait, you were looking directly in his eyes. He just caught you staring at him. A small blush came to your face as you quickly turned your attention somewhere else.

For your luck Asmodeus interrupted this embarressing situation by setting up the game.

Lucifer not wanting to participate held was the announcer(? I dunno you all probably know this game and he is the one that spins that thing and tells you were to put your feet and hands). As well as Belphegor who just fell asleep and Beelzebub didn't allow anyone to wake him up.
First round was Mammon, Levi and Asmodeus. You all decided it would be best to split up as 6 people wouldn't fit on the mat. Mammon was the first one to be out and as he collapsed he brought Leviathan down with him, meaning Asmodeus won this round.

Next up was Beelzebub, Satan and you. A bit time in the game you were in quite a comfortable position. Losing now is impossible. At least you thought so. You didn't even knew why Beel collapsed, but then it was only you against Satan. The longer the game took the more awkward it got. It didn't take long until you were leaning back while facing the ceiling. Well exept that Satan was hovering above you.

Just then Lucifer, who seemed really annoyed, announced Satan to move his right hand to red. This caused him to get even closer to you. If the situation wouldn't have been so awkward you would've enjoyed that moment. You could feel his breath softly against your face, which caused you to blush slightly hoping he wouldn't notice. But as soon as you saw that smirk creeping onto his face you knew he saw. Unfortunatly you couldn't hold yourself up any longer, one because you got a bit flustered and two because your muscles just gave out.

When you wanted to stand up, Satan held out his hand for you to help you up, which you gladly took. Looking around the room everyone started to go somewhere else because the game was over. Just as you also wanted to leave, you felt a hand grip yours. Turning around your eyes met bright green ones.

" Would you mind coming with me, (Y/N)?"he asked.
"No of course not",you answered.

Walking to his room was silent, but not uncomfortable. When you reached his door your heartbeat got quicker. You couldn't even say why. Was it because your crush took you to his room, or just the excitement to find out what he wanted from you. After you entered the said room he sat on his bed motioning you to come sit next to him.

"You know, I've seen the way you look at me. You are not really good at trying to hide that, you know.", he said as he broke the silence. You could basically hear the smugness in his voice. This just made you freeze in the place. What should you say to that?
Due to your lack of words because you just sat there silently next to him he continued: " I am actually rather suprised you haven't noticed me looking at you." With that you turned to him, only to let your eyes meet his again.

"Wait, you mean that like-", you began.
" Yes indeed I think I do really like you. My feelings are similiar to those described in my books. There it's called 'Love'". You didn't even notice him coming closer till his hand gently touched your cheek.

" Please allow me to show you how I feel.", said the blond haired demon. You could only nod and with that he leaned in to let his soft lips meet yours. The kiss was slow, yet passionate. Far too soon he pulled away. Even if you knew that his smiles were not always real, but just a facade, you still couldn't help but getting flustered while he looked at you.
" (Y/N), I love you.", he said.
" I love you too, Satan", those words he just told you made you feel so happy. You leaned forward hugging him, inhaling his scent. Satan hesitantly hugged you back holding you close.

While he slightly pulled back he grabbed your chin, pulling your head up, so he could look at you again. But this time his smile got more sinister and turned into a smirk.
"Well then, how about I show you how much I love you in another way", just as he finished that sentence he leaned hin to kiss you again. This time more dominant. He pried your mouth open with his tongue and deepened the kiss. You let a small whimper escape your lips which only made him chuckle.
He leaned back, pushing you slowly in a laying position on the bed while climbing on top of you.

" I hope you are ready because I am not going to hold back~"