Barbatos

This was requested by:KinDestiny
Hope you like this!

It was Diavolo's idea to go camping this weekend. Of course it was, almost no one in the House of Lamentation would have an idea like this. And just as expected half of the brothers didn't know what was necessary to take with if you want to go camping. So after everyone packed their stuff you found yourself with 3 suitcases of cosmetics, Levi's body pillow collection, an unnecessary big amount of pillows for Belphie and much food.

Lucifer seemed to be the only one who packed blankets, tents and other things that are needed for camping. The only thing you had to talk him out was bringing his paper work because this weekend was supposed to be for fun and not work.

You all went to the spot Diavolo picked and met up there and as always were him and Barbatos already there. Everyone got out their luggage and prepaired to built up their tents. But to your shock you forgot one in the House of Lamentation, which means that you, Beel and Belphie had to split up.

You were unsure of who to go with because you didn't want to share a tent with Diavolo and Lucifer. While you thought Belphie and Beel already split up, which then only left Barbatos. You looked over at him, his tent was already built even though you just started, but what did you expect from him. He smiled and walked over to you.

"Do you need help with your luggage?" he asked, but didn't even wait for an answer. He already grabbed your bag and put it inside the tent. After that you helped him prepare the blankets and pillows to make it as comfortable as possible. With a final look at the finished product you were actually kind of proud that you were able to have a nice sleeping spot. And honestly, you felt a lot safer with Barbatos, considering that Beel might eat you in his sleep.

Outside was pure chaos. Mammon was trying to start a campfire, but burned everything except the wood. Asmo was crying at Beel because he forgot his favourite hand lotion at home. Then there was Levi who still tried to fit all his body pillows in the tent as Satan just lied in there reading a book. Meanwhile Lucifer and Diavolo were drinking wine while watching the chaos from a safe distant.

You followed Barbatos and sat down on one of the branches. There the two of you just chatted a bit until it was time for dinner. As always was everything already done at home by Barbatos and you just had to heat it up again. After that was done you all ate and then once again talked a bit.

You felt pretty tired and you knew that the next day would be a bit stressful. Diavolo had planned to go hike and you can only imagine how energetic that man is. Your eyes felt more heavy than usual and it didn't take long before you fell asleep. The last thing you felt was someone hugging your side and pull you comfortably on their lap.

You had no idea for how long you were asleep, but woke up to someone carrying you. yawning you opened your eyes and saw Barbatos who was walking towards your tent. Upon arrival he put you down and tucked you in your blankets before he soon followed.

You heard him moving a bit before he too got comfortable. At first you were tired enough to fall asleep on the spot again, but you couldn't help but notice the cold getting worse with every minute. Your blamket did not provide you enough warmth and you soon were wide awake again. It was quiet outside so you guessed the others too were already asleep. So you couldn't ask them if they had a spare blanket.

Turning your head to the side you saw that Barbatos didn't seem to have a problem at all with the cold and just breathed softly.

It really was cold, but you didn't just want to ask Barbatos if you could share blankets. For a while you just lied there shivering until you suddenly felt warmer.

"You know, you could've just asked" he mumbled and threw his blanket over your body. He inched closer and wrapped his arms around your waist, his chest pressing against your back, which caused you immediately to feel warmer.

This wasn't however only by his blanket. Your cheeks heated up the moment you noticed the position you were in. You felt his hot breath against your neck and wondered how he was still able to breath this calmly. You on the other side felt like your breath was stuck in your throat.

Of course he noticed that and chuckled a bit. He nuzzled his head between your neck and shoulder and started planting soft kisses there. You couldn't help, but let small moans escape your mouth, but you knew you had to be quiet if you didn't want to wake the others.

He stopped for a moment and turned you around so you would lie on your back. After that he moved on top of you, placing both of his hands on either side of your head. His turquoise eyes looked into yours and he slowly raised one of his hand to your lips. There he softly placed a single finger across them and shushed you.

"Do you think you can keep quiet?" he whispered quietly. Seeing you nod a bit shyly he smirked at your reaction and leaned in closer. Your bodies were pressed together and his face was only inches away from your own. Once again he waited a moment for his next move, almost as if he was teasing you.

Finally you felt his lips meet yours in a slow kiss. They were suprisingly soft, but just fitting for his gentle movements. However, the longer the kiss lasted the more rougher it got. Soon you felt his tongue against your bottom lip asking for entrance, which you gladly gave. You wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him even closer.

Sadly you had to pull away for a air and took in a deep breath. Looking up you were greeted once again with the glowing turquoise eyes of the demon above you. A smirk was spread across his lips, making him appear almost sinister. Just when you raised a hand to cup his cheek, he grabbed your wrist and pinned it above your side.

"Don't move, you just have to keep quiet if you want to keep going.I'll promise that freezing won't be your problem this night."