Asmodeus

And this time we got another story based on the recent event "Escape", with Asmo. I am so sorry for not updating in a while, I just didn't feel motivated enough to write something, but I'll try my best to get more active.
Also thank you so much for over 3k reads! This really means a lot to me and you guys are literally awesome!!!💕🤗 I honestly never thought that so many would read this book and you can't even imagine how happy this makes me.

"I'm going to cover your eyes now.", said the pink-haired demon. The GM instructed you to search for something so you could exit the room (gosh I forgot what they were searching for and the event is over so I can't check. Imma just make it a key now XD)

Anyway the biggest problem here was that you weren't able to see a thing since Asmo was covering your eyes from behind. Now you were supposed to be listening to a jingle to find that key so you can go into the next room.

"I think it's coming from the right. Take about three steps in that direction." Asmo was really close to you, his body warmth radiating off towards you. Luckily he couldn't see your blushing face, he would definetly tease you for days about that. We all know how Asmo is in these kind of situations and even if he can be such a sweetheart, he still is the avatar of lust. As innocent as he may seem, he just isn't and there's no way to deny that.

You walked slowly across the room you trying your best to not trip over anything. It was harder than you expected it to be. Especially with a very  clingy demon behind you. Following his instructions you kept on searching for the key, while your hands tried to feel the said object.

"Oops you've gone past it! A bit more to the left." With that being said his body drew even closer to yours. Doing as he said you walked a bit more to the left, carefully to not trip and mess up. You didn't know who the GM was or why he was here and more certainly why he looked exactly like Barbatos, but you could wonder about that later. The only thing that was important now was to find the key to save the brothers and yourself.

After Asmo told you to stop it took him a moment to even move at all."Hehe, I can feel your heart beating.". This caused your face to heat up even more. Couldn't Asmo wait to let his flirtatious side out?! You could feel his chest pressed against your back and some of his soft hair tickling your neck.

Then his head moved to your neck, causing you to feel his hot breath hit your skin." Mm... your neck feels soft (Y/N). Don't forget to focus on the game", he teased. The avatar of lust kept his head against your neck, inhaling your scent. To top it off his lips began planting soft kisses against your neck, to which you responded with a small whimper. A chuckle erupted from the demon's chest. The blush across your face got even darker and you could feel your heart beating even faster than before. Now you were sure he could feel it considering that he could just a minute ago.

To make your situation even better Asmo found the key under the bathtub which meant you would have to crouch down. But to your luckily it wasn't that awkward. You could find the key rather fast and Asmo being so close was just the same as before. And what suprised you the most was that he didn't even try anything, but maybe he also just wanted to help you solve this mystery around the house of lamentation and the GM in general.

Finally you were able to see again and you needed a moment for your eyes to adjust to the bright light around you. Afer fully regaining your eyesight. Looking at the mirror you could see Asmo still standing behind you. Slowly his arms crept around your waist and he rested his head once again on your neck. Simply being able to enjoy being this close to him you leaned back against him. He sure wasn't as tall as Lucifer but still a bit taller than you.

Looking at Amso in the mirror again, you saw his beautiful peach-coloured eyes look into yours before smiling at you. But before you could say something he turned you around in one swift motion, keeping his one arm around your waist. His other went up to your face, cupping your cheek gently.

He did not waste much time and quickly started kissing you. You could definitely say he knew what he was doing and it was quite hard to keep up with him. As he pulled away he let out another quiet laugh at your flustered state. After letting his hand carress your cheek lovingly one more time he stepped a bit away from you. You just stood there a bit dumbfounded not knowing what to do. As if it was nothing Asmo walked to another place in the room.

Still being a bit shocked from his actions you decided it would be best to go to the next room. Of course Asmo was looking at the mirror again, taking in his appearance. He hummed a simple tune while fixing his hair. Just as you were about to leave the room he stopped you. He hold onto your hand with his soft one and looked deeply into your eyes.

"You know, when you are done you are always welcome to visit me in my room" he said with a wink.