Lucifer

I just started the new event and I felt like rewriting this one moment with Lucifer. I know this chapter may be a bit short and doesn't have a lot of story but I just had to do it. This is my first time writing something like this and I feel like I just described how hot that men is. Anyways here we go.

Also I started another chapter this morning and I hope I will finish it soon.

"We have to do what?!" you questioned the GM who looked exactly like Barbatos. You were almost sure that it was him, but he refused to admit. Instead he told you to 'Escape the house of Lamentation'. You just arrived in the first room which was Lucifer's. Maybe as the oldest brother he has a clue of what's going on here, but he was just as clueless as you.

The GM just explained again that you have to escape this room in order to win. With a snap of his fingers the walls closed in, forcing you and Lucifer to get into a rather tight hug. You had to admit you enjoyed being so close to him, but regarding the situation right now you had other worries. 

As the walls got even closer you were more pressed against him, now being able to hear his heartbeat. "It seems as if we have no choice, but to win this game." said the avatar of pride of pride with a small scowl on his face. Even as the oldest he couldn't just use a spell to win this weird game.

Normally you would have cursed his height, since he was so much taller than you, but imagine being face-to-face right now. Nope you would die out of embarrassment. Instead you had your face buried into his chiseled chest. This way he couldn't see your blushing face since you cold simply hide it. Your arms carefully reached out to hug him around his waist, to get rid of any unnecessary space. Soon after Lucifer did the same, carefully pulling you even closer. "Whatever you do, don't let go of me."

The both of you tried to walk towards the exit, which turned out a bit hard but not impossible. The walls got closer together with every second and it wouldn't take longer than a few mintures till you would be crushed. You could feel the warmth of his body radiating and it was kind of comforting. Also it seemed like he rather enjoyed this situation. Hesitantly you looked up at him, his dark red eyes looking into your own and a small smirk adorning his features.

"Whats the matter? You feel warmer than usual and your hearts beating fast too." he said to you. Shortly after the walls got so close together that it got hard to breath. You would gladly hug him after, but you didn't want to die while hugging a demon. Only a few more steps was all it took to reach the end and it took all your energy to keep on walking. 

Thankfully you finally got out of this weird 'game' and the first thing you did was taking a deep breath. " You can let go of me now, you know." the black-haired demon said with slight amusement in his voice. You responded by just hugging him tighter again, clutching onto his shirt. With one of his gloved hands he reached to your face. Holding your chin he pulled your face up to his as he leaned down.

You could feel his breath on your face and with yet again a small smirk he closed the distance and let your lips meet in a sweet kiss. His one arm went from your waist up into your hair to deepen the kiss even more. Just then he licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gladly gave.

Because you were still short-breathed you needed to pull away for some air. Lucifer then huuged you again and hold you close for a moment as if earlier wasn't enough. Of course then the GM appeared again telling you to go into the next room and the door opened. Just as you were about to leave Lucifer grabbed your hand once again, stopping you in your tracks. "Good luck in your next rooms."