Solomon

This was requested by: NanakoYuma

It's kind of similiar to the one-shot of Lucifer I did before, but I hope you still like it! And also thank you guys so much for so many reads and votes! I really appreciate it ^^

Here in Devildom the winters are just as cold as in the human world. A few weeks ago the first snow was falling down and it didn't stop after that. After a few days the snow was so high that someone had to clean the outside regulary to keep anyone from slipping.

On this one weekend the snow had stopped and the moonlight was glimmering almost magically on the snow. It was cold enough so that it wouldn't melt, but you were finally able to go out safer than before.

Then Mammon had a great idea that would involve everyone. You were gonna have a big snowball fight. At the moment you were putting on your jacket and warm gloves because you didn't want to freeze to death. Asmo even lend you a knitted hat he had bought a long time ago and you gotta say it was pretty comfortable.

As soon as everyone was wrapped up warm you began walking towards the meeting point you decided a bit earlier. The closer you got there you saw that Simeon, Luke and Solomon were already there. You walked over to them and greated each other.

It didn't take long before Diavolo and Barbatos arrived too. Barbatos brought some thermos bottles with hot chocolate for everyone because Diavolo was afraid that it would be too cold. Then it was time to set up the teams.

It were the two angels in one group, then Diavolo and Barbatos, Satan and Levi, Mammon and Asmo, Beel and Belphie and the last group was you and Solomon. Lucifer decided to just watch, mostly because he didn't want to team up against Diavolo.

Solomon grabbed your hand and pulled you to the side. "We should discuss our plan" he whispered to you.

"I thought you already had one" you admitted to him. He usally was the one who always has a trick up his sleeve. You noticed the corner of his lips twitch and a small smirk appear.

"Of course I have, I just wanted to know if you had one too" he said to you. You asked him what he planned, but he told you to just wait and see. Then you heard Lucifer announce the start of the game. Everyone had five minutes to build a small fortress where they could hide behind. And then the fun began.

Mammon was the first to run on the battlefield, but soon regretted it as soon as he was bombarded by snowballs from every side. Just as quick as he was to arrive, he scrambled back behind his small wall.

Solomon handed you some snowballs and got ready to attack. However, he didn't run out of your safety spot. He used some kind of spell which made the others walls vanish and then he quickly threw all his snowballs.

Since there was no way to hide for the other's they all came running in the middle. It was pure chaos to be honest. They all were just throwing their snowballs at everything that was moving. Also it didn't take them long to run after you and Solomon. Even if the two of you still had a small wall, you weren't safe behind it anymore.

For a while everyone was just laughing and having fun. But then the game started to get a bit harder. The demons too started using some of their spells they mastered and it got harder to dodge the incoming snowballs. At one point it was almost impossible to do so. Just then Satan got another attack ready and everyone ran behind some of the newly created barriers. They were mostly created by one of Beel's attacks, where he just grabbed a bunch of snow in his arms and threw it all at once on a person.

Solomon grabbed your wrist and pulled you along with him behind the wall you built earlier. He half threw you across it and you half jumped yourself. In the end however you tripped a bit and landed on your back. Because Solomon jumped after you he landed on top of you.

Immediately he used his arms to move his upper body a bit away from you and apologized. You told him it was fine, but none of you moved. You felt your cheeks heat up a bit and you saw a faint hint of red on his too. With his gloved hand he gently touched your cheek, careful to not rub the snow in your face. He didn't move away any further, but quite the opposite.

He leaned in and captured your lips in a sweet kiss. For a moment it felt like the rest of the world went quiet and you almost forgot the chaotic situation you were in. At first you were suprised at how gentle he was, but the longer the kiss lasted the rougher he got.

"I've waited too long for this" he mumbled against your lips, but didn't stop kissing you. It was such a wonderful moment. You didn't even care about lying in the snow anymore, all that was important now was him.

It didn't take Solomon long until he licked your bottom lip to ask for entrance, which you gladly gave him. You wrapped your hands around his neck to deepen the kiss and pull him even closer if that was even possible.

Sadly he had to pull away for air and looked you deeply into your eyes. He smirked a bit at your flustered expression and gave you one last peck on your lips before he stood up again. He reached out his hand to help you up, but pulled you close to him again.

"Let's finish this game and continue later" he whispered in your ear. After that he pulled away from you and winked at you one last time. Then the both of you quickly walked over to the others, just hoping no one saw anything.

It seemed like the others didn't see you because they were still busy throwing snowballs at each other. About 15 minutes later you decided to end the game and let Lucifer announce the winner. Not so suprisingly it were Barbatos and Diavolo.

After that being done everyone got their hot chocolate and just chatted with each other a bit. You stood a bit to the side and just looked at them while smiling a bit to yourself. You were still happy that you had met them all. Especially a certain guy with white hair and grey eyes.

As you sipped on your drink carefully since it was still a bit hot, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind. Looking up you saw white hair and noticed that it was Solomon who hugged you. He let his head rest on top of yours and just seemed to enjoy being this close to you.

You blushed a bit remembering what happened earlier, but still liked the closeness. It was really comforting in some way and helped you warm up. You felt his head move down to your hear, where you then felt his hot breath against your cold skin.

"You should come over later, to finish what we started."