Beelzebub

This was requested by:LecyajJAMI
Hope you like this!

The first time you missed breakfast no one thought bad about it. Maybe you just slept a bit longer than usual. They all knew that you had a lot of work to do at the moment so at first no one noticed you missing and decided to get some well deserved sleep.

When they had lunch however, you were still not there. No one even saw you leave your room and got a bit suspiscious of where you could be. But since they all thought that you would come out of your room when you were hungry, no one went looking for you.

That was until dinner. There was still no sign of you and by now they knew something was not right. They waited a short time before one decided to go check on you. It was none other than Beel. He was actually worried about you. Everyone skipped a meal from time to time, but no one would skip it for a whole day.

You on the other hand didn't even notice how much time had passed. It felt like it was never ending. The amount of homework you got was not getting lesser, even if you worked the whole day there was so much left to do. You had to finish everything in time, but you were never satisfied with your results. It got to the point where you blocked everything out of your surroundings and slowly but surely your body got weaker.

You didn't even realize the effect the stress had on you. It got so worse that you didn't even realize that you missed all the meals. You set it in your head to finish this work first, before you would go out. But you didn't know how long you would need.

Beel made his way over to your room. He was pretty worried about you and he had a gut feeling that something wasn't right. As soon as he opened the door, his suspiscion proved to be right.There you laid, passed out on the floor and immediately he ran over to you. He took you in his arms and carefully carried you over to your bed. He sat by your side and waited for you to wake up again. You looked awful, your skin was pale and it was clear that all that stress didn't do any good for your health.

Thankfully you got back to consciousness after a few minutes. Slowly opening your eyes you noticed that you were not at your desk anymore. Instead you were lying and Beel sat next to you with a worried expression. He carefully grabbed your hand, his purple eyes not leaving yours.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "Yeah, I am fine I just felt tired that's all." you answered and wanted to get up again. In the back of your head you still knew how much homework you had to finish. But the avatar of gluttony was quick to react, he quickly pushed you back down and got a bit closer to you.

"You should take a break." he instructed you. But how could you? You wouldn't be able to finish your work and you can't disappoint your teachers. "Beel I still have work to finish." you told him and once again moved to sit up. He didn't push you back this time, but waited.

"Did you even eat anything today?" he asked you. This was the first time this day you thought about it. "Thank you for worrying, but I will go eat something once I am finished" you said Beel and smiled weakly at him. Maybe you didn't see it, but for Beel it was clear that you overworked yourself.

Just as your feet touched the ground you immediately felt your legs grow weak again, this time Beel was fast enough to catch you in his arms. He hugged you close and just sat there for a moment. "Don't push yourself too much." he said in a calm voice and softly stroked your hair.

You didn't even know why, but you felt like crying. And sooner than expected you felt tears flowing down your face. You grabbed his shirt and buried your face into his chest. "I just feel like it's never enough I don't want to disappoint-"

You weren't even able to finish your sentence when you felt Beel put his pointer finger in front of your lips. "Don't say something like this, you could never disappoint any of us." he reassured you. Did he really mean it like that or was he just saying that to comfort you? You weren't sure and just shook your head to his words.

"Beel, I don't think you can understand what I-" once again he didn't let you finish that sentence. He sat down in front of you and ordered you to get on his back. You swung your arms around his neck and climbed on top of his back and let him carry you out of your room. You got a bit startled and wondered where he would bring you, but your question was soon answered when he stopped in the kitchen and set you down at the table. After that he grabbed two plates and put some of the food on it before he sat down next to you.

You didn't know what to say and just ate your food. The silence however wasn't awkward you both just sat there. Only now you realized how hungry you were and how weak you had gotten. When you were finished you wanted to go back to your room, but Beel hugged you tight before you could leave.

For a moment you just stood there in the hallway and enjoyed each others warmth. You could hear his steady heartbeat in his chest and leaned your head against it. You felt him lean his head down as he gave you a small kiss on the forehead. "You shouldn't even think about disappointing us" he said to you as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You felt a small smile tug at the corner of your lips and hugged him even tighter. Then grabbed your hand in his and began walking towards his room.

"Let's go to my room, I can help you with your homework later. For now let's just take break."