Simeon

Yaay I finally got to write about Simeon\o/ just a short story because I was bored.
Thx for over 300 votes guys! You all amazing💕

It is still suprising how different, yet also similiar Devildom can be compared to the human world. Here you are walking towards a cinema with the demon brothers, the two angels and Solomon. Even Barbatos tagged along, but that had other reasons.

The thing was that you all wanted to go watch a horror movie, but Simeon forbid Luke to watch it too. Long story short: Luke was whining all day and eventually no one could take it anymore so Barbatos volunteered to go into a kids movie with him instead.

Honestly you never thought that there would be kids movies for demons, but Devildom never fails to suprise you even more. As you walked there you could already see the bright signs of the advertisment signs and it got more crowded. Not too bad, but noticeable.

At the counter Lucifer paid for everyone except for Mammon and Satan went to get some popcorn and nachos for everyone. The rest of the group already went to go and find their seats. Meanwhile Barbatos and Luke left the group and went into a different cinema hall.

Upon entering the room you were glad that there were glow-stripes on the ground or else you would've fallen down the first steps. There were no other visitors for now and you hoped that it would stay this way. Everyone went to find their seats and you all got ones in the same row. You were seated on the outer side next to Simeon. Following there was Asmo, Solomon, Beel, Mammon, Lucifer, Levi and Belphie.

Just then the door opened and you almost thought that you wouldn't be alone anymore, but it was just Satan with the food. Everyone except for Beel had to share with another one so you got one bucket of popcorn and nachos for yourself and Simeon.

Not going to lie you were a bit scared of horror movies and were happy that you didn't have to sit on a place all alone. And finally the movie started. No wait that is just the advertisment. You then saw Mammon getting out snacks he snuck in from home and Lucifer giving him the most judgemental look you've ever seen. Levi then followed and pulled out his Switch and earphones and actually started playing a game and Lucifer just facepalmed.

You thought the rest would be fine, but then Satan pulled out a book with one of those small lamps you can clip on a page attached to it. Though you weren't even sure if that was just to annoy Lucifer.

Eventually the movie started. At first it wasn't even that bad, sure it was a bit creepy, but not absolutely terrifying. However then the first jumpscare came and Mammon threw his pocorn all around the room earning a hit from Lucifer.

After that it only started to get worse. Soon enough Simeon noticed that you felt uneasy and offered you to hold his hand. That was so sweet of him and how could you say no to that. So you intertwined your hands. His skin was so soft and warm and it really felt comforting.

Whenever you got scared you held his hand tighter and he  even gave you some reassuring squeezes back. After a bit he started to rub his thumb along the back of your hand and threw you some concerned glances from time to time.

Even after all that it wasn't enough you noticed how Asmo leaned over to whisper something in Simeons ear. He looked at you shortly and you immediately knew something was up. Simeon then also looked at you with one of his smiles and leaned back against his seat. What were they planning?

Your question was shortly answered by you feeling Simeon's arm moving around you closer and pulling you into his side. You leaned against his chest and felt his heartbeat. It wasn't as calm as you expected and when you looked up at his beautiful face you saw that there was a tiny blush covering his cheeks. You weren't sure because of the darkness, but you you really thought it was one.

You smiled a bit to yourself and noticed how much more relaxed you were now. At first Simeon seemd just as tense as you did at first, but he too relaxed after a while. The movie soon was over and and you all stood up to leave. As you walked out of the door you squinted your eyes shut due to the brightness.

There already were Luke and Barbatos and you knew that behind that smile that the demon had he was dying inside. At least Luke seemed happy enough. You all started heading home as you still stayed close to Simeon.

You couldn't really bring yourself to look at him so you just walked in silence next to each other. That was until you decided to make a move and let your fingers touch his, as a sign to hold hands. To your suprise he took a hold of your hand rather quickly and then turned to face you. Yet again, that beautiful smile that made your heart beat faster.

He stopped for a bit and you got further behind the group. There you waited till they got away a bit more until they were almost out of sight before you started to walk agin, but a bit slower. After a while you were at a small park and stopped there for a moment.

The moon was glistening in the lake and the stars made it look like it was sparkling. There were no other people around, only you two. You just stood there for a while and enjoyed the moment. You still held his hand and leaned onto his side.

"You know when I found out I would be part of the exchange I was unsure if I would even want to be here in Devildom, Simeon began and turned you around to face him.

"But I would have regretted it had I not agreed, because then I would never have met you" he said before he leaned his face closer to yours. Of course you knew what he wanted to do and didn't waste any time to lean in yourself.

As your lips met his soft ones it felt like sparks were flying. His arms went around your waist and hugged you, while your arms went around his neck to pull him closer. You enjoyed every second of it and the kiss was so soft yet passionate.

Due to the lack of air you had to pull away after a while, but stayed close to each other. he hugged you and rested his head on your shoulder.

"I love you, (Y/N). I am so glad we met." he told you and hugged you a bit tighter. "Simeon, I love you too" you answered and pulled his head back to look into his ice blue eyes. He smiled at you sweetly and pecked your lips once again with a chuckle.

After that he grabbed your hand started walking towards the purgatory hall.

"You won't mind sleeping over by me right? After that movie I can't let you sleep alone"