Lucifer

This is about the Devilgram story from Lucifer about this pillow fight event.

As soon as Lucifer told you about the pillow fight Simeon invited you all to, you were so excited. I mean pillow fights are always fun and you were sure that it would be a complete chaos with the brothers. It didn't take long before you got them convinced to join. Even if some more or less complied they went either way. You all went to go and grab as many pillows as you could find before you headed over to Simeon's place.

Upon arriving you first chatted a bit with Solomon and he was just as curious as you baout how this would turn out. But with this glint in his eyes you knew he  had an ace up his sleeve. When everyone was there you all placed your pillows down.

You didn't even wonder why there were so many pillows, but they were literally everywhere. As it turned out this amount of pillows wasn't even wanted but more like a wrong order from Akuzon. You formed the teams and started the fight. At first it was a bit normal, but soon got more interesting. There were some small walls built and after a short while the game really started to get going. And you must say it went pretty good. That was until Solomon decided to cast a spell on Mammon so he would attack you.

You could dodge the first pillow, but lost your balance after that quickly and almost fell. Luckily you felt a hand grab you by the back of your shirt and pull you away. Of course it was Lucifer who pulled you behind him and shielded you from the other incoming pillows.

"If you don't want to get hit by that pillow, you should stay behind me" he ordererd you. He shot you a quick glance with his red eyes and then focused back on the game. It wasn't that bad. He was pretty tall so this was probably one of the safest spots on this battlefield.

You grabbed some pillows that were near you, but never really left Lucifer's side. Also not gonna lie he was mercyless in this game and hit one after another. And then there was Simeon who didn't even try. He announced his throw and it didn't even make it half way over to you.

Being him he just laughed it off, but that doesn't change the fact that he wasn't doing anything. Maybe it was because he was an angel, he was too afraid to hurt someone. But no, this proved to be wrong when you looked over to Luke who was throwing pillow after pillow. He was the complete opposite from Simeon.

And he didn't even stop, it was like he became something like the end boss in the pillow fight. More suprising was that not only you, but also some of the other brothers really had a hard time dodging his attacks. Too focused on dodging Luke's incoming attack you almost didn't see Mammon approaching you, still under Solomon's control. Just when his pillow was about to hit you someone tackled you on the floor. However the fall wasn't as hard as you thought it would be because you only landed on some more pillows behind a small wall, someone must've built before.

"You didn't get hurt after we fell onto those pillows, did you?" , asked the person that was laying on top of you.You opened your eyes to look into the dark red ones of Lucifer. Even if his question sounded as if he was concerened you knew he actually enjoyed being in this position with you.

He was almost laying on top of you completely, the only source being his arms that held him up, but you could feel his chest press against yours. His warmth radiated off of him while he was almost blocking out anything else that was happening around you.

His face was so close to yours, you could feel his breath against your face and of course the demon immediately noticed the small blush appearing on your cheeks. That caused him to smirk a bit at your reaction."Is it distracting you from the match" he asked teasingly. One of his hands that rested on the side of your face to hold himself up came to caress your cheek.

"No one can see us back here." he whispered in your ear. His thumb brushed over your bottom lip and you could feel your heart skip a beat. One of his black strands fell out of place and were tickling the side of your face. His eyes wandered down to your lips before he leaned forward.

You were pretty nervous about the others seeing you, but Lucifer seemed to not care about that. After a while you too got more into it and wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him closer. He once pulled away to breath, but you were eager enough to pull him back again and kiss him once more. You could feel him smiling against your soft lips.

"You want me so bad you can't even wait until the match is over?" he mumbled. Sadly he leaned back and started to stand up before getting off of you fully. He reached out his hand to help you stand up, but the force he used being strong enough to let you land against his chest. His arm wrapped around your waist and he took this chance to whisper to you once again.

"I'll kiss you all you want later. Look forward to it" he told you with a wink. After that he grabbed two pillows and handed one to you.

"Let's get this over as quickly as possible"