Satan & Lucifer

This was requested by:J_Barrett15

I couldn't come up with a good scenario as a part 2 so I just made a new one. Hope you don't mind. ^^"

Winters in the human world were cold, but here in Devildom it was a lot different. Although it was beautiful to walk around in the snow, watching the moonlight glisten on it. It was like straight out of a fantasy movie. Everything was freezing, which made it only a lot more pretty.

Even the lake in Diavolo's garden was frozen, so he allowed you to go ice skating on it whenever you liked. So after breakfast tomorrow you noticed Satan walking up to you with a smile adorning his face.

"You got any plans for today?" he asked you. "No, do you have anything in mind?" you asked him back. He let his hand wander through his hair and looked at you with his almost glowing green eyes.

"If so, would you care to join me and go to the lake?" he questioned, still smiling at you. Just as you were about to answer you heard Lucifer's voice from behind you.

"You will absolutely not go on your own there." he instructed. Satan just glared at him and you could practically feel the tension in the air.  As always they started arguing of who will go with you there now. With a helpless look you looked over at Asmo, who just winked at you and ran out of the room.

At first you thought he left you alone, but he came back with Mammon. "We are going ice skating?! I am coming with you." he exclaimed. That caught the interest of the others, so now everyone was going.

And there you are now. On your skates, while trying your best to not loose your balance. You felt the gloved hands of Lucifer take yours and he helped you move a bit. Everyone except Mammon was able to skate, even Belphie. Though he was lying on the ice or was pulled by Beel most of the time.

You looked into Lucifer's red eyes and he smiled at you. "See it's not that hard" he told you. He was skating backwards and pulled you along with him slowly. And to be honest it really helped you find the balance and you soon went a bit faster.

All of the sudden you saw a flash of white crashing into Lucifer. He was knocked over by Mammon you crashed into him at full speed. Due to the impact you almost fell over, but were caught by someone wrapping their arms around your waist.

"Satan why did you push me?!" shouted an angry Mammon. The blonde however just raised an eyebrow and put on one of his signature smiles. "Oops, I must've slipped." he apologized. He gently took your hand in his and went to skate away with you.

In the mean time Lucifer was able to stand up again. You were too busy trying to keep on standing upright than to notice Satan smirking at Lucifer, who just glared at him. The prideful demon couldn't let that sit on him.

He skated after you again and quickly grabbed your other hand. This time however you felt them glaring at each other. It was as if there were sparks between their eyes. You sighed and already knew that something else was going to happen soon.

As if on cue Lucifer took a sharp turn to his side, which cause Satan to lose his balance for a second. He stumbled to the ground, but did't fully fall down. Lucifer however stopped and turned around to him. When he was shortly in front of him he scratched his blades on the snow, so that there was snow flying in Satan's face.

Before anything worse could happen you heard Asmo calling you over. "If you want some hot drinks and cookies you should come here soon before Beel eats all of it" he shouted while he waved at you.

Everyone sat down on a small bench as Asmo  gave out the cups. Just as you wanted to get one you saw Satan already handing you one over. You grabbed it carefully so you wouldn't burn your hands and sat back down again. The avatar of wrath came to sit next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

You counted till three for Lucifer to make his move then. Almost immediately you felt him wrap his scarf around you, so that you both shared it now. "We don't want to get you could, right? Winters in devildom are much colder than the ones in the human world." said the black haired demon.  You just sipped on your drink, since it was still way too hot. Suddenly you felt Lucifer jump up next to you, letting his scarf unwrap from him now.

You noticed the stain of the hot drink from Satan on his shoulders and there still was some steam visible. That must've hurt. Lucifer then stood up and grabbed Satan by his collar, pulling him up to his level.

Even if the blonde demon looked a bit shocked at first, he quickly put on a smile. "I didn't want you to get cold, dear brother" he said to Lucifer. You felt as if there was yet another fight starting and quickly went to the other brothers.

You sat next to Levi who brought his switch and played Animal Crossing on it. "Same as always?" he asked without even looking up. "Yep" you simply answered and watched Satan and Lucifer rolling in the snow, while trying to strangle each other.

He pulled out his second switch he bought a few days ago and handed it to you. "Wanna visit my island?" he asked to which you quickly agreed.

After about 30 minutes you all decided to go back home and packed up all the stuff you brought. On your way home then you noticed Satan and Lucifer walking next to you.

"So do you got any plans later?" asked Satan while smiling deviously at Lucifer. How long will this go on?