Satan

I have to apologize in advance for any mistakes because I only read this dialogue on Amino and have no idea in what context this exactly is, so I probaly make a lot of changes. I haven't really been playing the game for quite a while, but I think it is from one of the stories on Devilgram. Anyways let's just enjoy this hot man and thx again for reading this you beautiful person <3♡

"Your heart is beating wildly. Is it because I pushed you down on the bed?", said the blond haired demon, while towering over you. Just a moment before he stood in front of you talking about some random stuff. After you noticed that the both of you should go to sleep since it was already late, you wanted to go into your own room.

However it looked like Satan had other plans. Shortly after you went past him he grabbed your wrist and pushed you down onto his bed. Immediately he climbed on top of you and had you caged between his arms.

"Just sleeping here with me would be enough. What would you think about that?" he said in a low voice, while his face went closer to yours. One of his blond strand fell out of place and tickled your cheek as well as you could feel his soft breath hitting your face.

His piercing green eyes looked rather soft and almost seemed to glow in the dark, they were simply beautiful and too easy to get lost in. His one hand went to your cheek and he cupped it softly and caressed the side of your face with his thumb. He leaned in even closer so your lips almost touched.

At this point you knew he was taking his sweet time just to tease you. That smirk he wore gave it all away, but you couldn't help but blush at the sight of him. Because it was late in the evening he didn't wear his jacket from RAD anymore and just had his green shirt on with the top buttons opened. You just couldn't help yourself and you were sure that you must be blushing right now.

You took in a deep breath, inhaling his sweet scent, which you found so intoxicating, and kissed him. It was full of lust, but still rather passionate one.

"I'll take take that kiss as a yes" he mumbled, immediately going back to kissing you and letting his hand on your cheek hold your face gently in place. Your hands went around his neck, deepening the kiss even more. Soon after they went down towards his well-built chest to open more of the buttons.

And Satan followed your actions as well as he began to do the same to you."Keep it for my eyes only." he whispered making eye contact with you, as if it was a warning. Then he went further on and let's just say you didn't leave his room that night.

The next morning you woke up to Satan hugging you tightly and holding you close against his chest. His soft breathing was comforting in a way as well as his steady heart beat. It didn't take him long to wake up soon. With tired eyes he looked down at you and smiled. He leaned in and gave you a quick peck on your nose causing a small giggle to form in his chest when he saw your cute reaction.

You looked at the clock and realized that you should stand up soon if you want to get some food before Beel ate everything. The both of you got changed, but before you could open the door you were stopped by an arm around your waist. You just stood there for a short moment, enjoying each others company while Satan buried his head in your shoulder.

"I love you, (Y/N)." he said with a small smile. You couldn't see it, but felt it against your skin. With that he pulled away from you and opened you the door. As you walked pass him he gave you a small wink and then walked next to you towards the kitchen.

However on your way there you met Asmo and you shortly realized he wasn't as cheery as usual. You asked him what's up and he looked around to check if anyone was near. Being the only ones in the hall he started smirking and went closer to you and Satan.

"Did... did you two-", Asmo was immediately interrupted by Satan holding his mouth shut and glaring at him.

He almost hissed the words out while holding his strong gaze"That is none of your business, dear brother"