Mammon

Hey sweeties! This time I got Mammon for you. I personally find him pretty hard to write, but yep at least I tried. I hope you all like this one! And thans again, almost 2k people read this book and I am really thankful for that♡

"(Y/N) AND MAMMON!!! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!", could be heard through the halls of the house of Lamentation. Of course it was none other than Lucifer who was beyond pissed to fall for another one of your pranks. This time Mammon was somehow able to steal one of Lucifer's jackets and you both made it look a bit cuter. You sewed some hearts and other adorable figures onto it and wrote some other cute sayings onto the back. Also to top it off you both thought it would be a good idea to put a ton of glitter into the fur that was on the one side of his jacket. Good luck to Lucifer trying to get that out.

So just as you were walking with Mammon down the hall, on your way to his room Lucifer must've found the jacket. It was no wonder you were now running as fast as you could behind Mammon, who held your hand tightly into his. Obviously he was much faster than you. dragging you behind him. You both knew that Lucifer would find you eventually, but it was still worth a try, right? Breathing became harder and your legs soon started to get tired from running so fast. Even Mammon wasn't as fast as he was before and I am just saying you both were used to run away from these kinds of situations.

Turning around another corner the grip on your hand tightened and you were harshly shoved into a small room. Looking around you never really been in here as it was only another small storage room with a lot of no longer used items inside it. The silver-haired demon still didn't let go of your hand and walked further inside it. From outside you could hear Lucifer approaching the part of the hall you were currently in. With a bit of panic forming he quickly opened a small cabinet and pulled the two of you inside it.

Just as you were able to close the door, Lucifer opened the one to the room. His heavy footsteps echoed through the room as he passed the cabinet a few times. It was way too dark so you couldn't even see Mammon, but he too was frozen in place, none of you daring to move even the slightest. That when you suddenly felt something touch your arm. Out of reflex you touched it and all your nightmares came true in this moment. Even if you couldn't see it you could feel the small wriggling of a certain eight legged animal on your hand. Just as you were about to scream a hand was placed over your mouth and you were pulled into Mammon's chest. With ease he took the spider from your hand and held you close in a comforting manner. There was a moment of silence and you now were almost certain Lucifer must've found you. But to your suprise you could hear him walk to the door opening and  closing it. Then there again only was silence.

With a heavy sigh escaping both you and Mammon you finally were able to catch your breath. The running was exhausting and only now you realized you held your breath for almost all the time Lucifer was in the room. "Man that was damn close, without my help he would've probably caught us" Mammon said with his breath still being slightly uneven.  "Well then thank you the oh-so-great-Mammon"you answered him with a slight hint of sacrasm in your voice.

"Oh come on I even overcame my fear to touch that spider for you" the white haired demon proudly said. "Wait, you are afraid of spiders?! You are a demon!" you began laughing probably making the poor boy blush a deep red. Suddenly he put his hand on your mouth again "Ssshhh, Lucifer might still be close"

He did have a point of course Lucifer knew you both were hiding somewhere, but he was obviously avoiding the spider topic. You then noticed how close you were. You were still hugged tightly to his chest, while one of his hands was still wrapped around you. He noticed that too and fastly shoved you away from him, apologizing that he didn't mean to be so close and that he only did that so you wouldn't scream at other spiders. Without much thinking your hands cupped his soft cheeks and pulled him down to your height. Your lips met in a sweet yet short kiss. He let out a small noise of suprise, but soon melted into the kiss. Only a few seconds after you pulled away again.

"Thank you my almighty saviour" you teased him a bit. "Oh so you think that would be enough to thank me? No, I don't think I am satisfied with that yet." Wasting no time this time the avatar of greed pushed his lips onto yours, a bit forcefully he pushed you against the wall of the cabinet. This time the kiss lasted a lot longer and at one point he licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Of course you denied, only to abruptly feel him push his whole body against you almost knocking the air out of you. This caused you to gasp and let his toungue enter your wet cavern. Your hands tangled themselves in his soft silver hair, pulling him even closer.

You never would've thought Mammon would be that forward, but you couldn't care less at the moment. In the need of air you pushed him away slightly. Even though it was dark you could see his almost glowing yellow eyes stare into your own. His head went down to your neck, peppering it with small kisses. Realizing you were still in the cabinet with all the spider you asked him you could go elsewhere.

"S-sure" he simply answered still being flustered by the previous action. Taking your hand into his you stepped out of the cabinet into the small room. Before you opened the door you carefully listened if Lucifer was still nearby, but thankfully he was nowhere to be heard. Once the door was opened you again looked around the hall, no Lucifer in sight. Almost being relieved you took the lead and pulled Mammon towards the direction of his room, you originally planned to go to.

Walking around the first corner a tall dark shadow with pearcing red eyes towered over you. In front of you stood a not so amused Lucifer with his arms crossed in frot of his chest. "And just how dumb do you think I am to not notice you in that cabinet? Did you at least have fun, if so I hope you are both ready to clean the whole kitchen, living and bathroom. And I expect it to be spotless by the end of this day."