Belphegor

Hey guys this is a normal chapter again and I felt like doing something cuddlely so here you go! Thanks again for reading this I hope you enjoy♡

The evening was starting just like any other. You had lunch with the brothers and then everyone went to do some stuff they like. Asmodeus was probably taking a bath with some of the new bodycare products he just bought, and Satan was reading something in the libraby. Obviously was Lucifer in his study, Beel raiding the fridge and Levi playing some games with Mammon. You guessed Belphegor was just sleeping somewhere to which you decided to just go into your room and savour some alone time.

As soon as you closed your door you went to change into something comfortable and were ready to just lay in your bed and do nothing. That being said the moment you plopped onto your bed your door was forcefully pushed open with a loud crash.

"(Y/N)! We are all going to watch this movie now, come in the living room!", none other than a certain silver-haired demon screamed at you while waving a DVD case in front of your face. Well to be honest there was nothing better to do right now, so why not go? You followed Mammon too the living room, listening to his constant rambling about the movie and how good it is going to be. Upon arriving in the living room a tall shadow blocked the doorway.

"There is no way I am going to let you destroy the living room, again. Go to one of your own rooms", Lucifer said in a cold tone, not letting anyone get past him. It is not worth to even try so in the end the movie will be watched in your room as always. I mean the brothers practically lived there already so it didn't even suprise everyone except Lucifer was there, already eating some of the snacks and seemingly waiting for Mammon to arrive with the movie. You sat down next to Beel and Satan taking the gummy Bears from the blonde demon. You didn't dare touching Beel's food, not like there was much left of it. Still if looks could kill Satan's green piercing eyes would've done so already, but you too just wanted some food so he must live with sharing.

"What movie are we going to watch anyway?", asked Asmodeus. "A very scary one, it's from the human world and it sounded like a real scary horrormovie. It is called 'Hotel Transilvania'." Mammon answered holding the cover up. He seemed so proud to have found a movie you just couldn't tell him that this movie wasn't even supposed to be scary.

As he put the DVD on Beel stood up to refill his snacks and then Belphegor who sat next to him dropped down onto you then. Only then he woke up from his slumber, wondering how he got here in the first place. Beel probably just took him with him.

With sleepy eyes he looked up at you and the hugged you from the side. His head rested on your shoulder  and both his arms around your waist. With an exhale he went to sleep again and only a few seconds after you could hear some snores coming from him. When Beel came back he just sat down on the other side so Belphie could keep sleeping.

Mammon started the movie, preparing to see all those scary jumpscares. You wondered how long it would take him to figure out that this wouldn't be the case. Either way as the movie went on you couldn't help but also feel tired. Belphegor's body was so warm it made you feel rather comfortable. You could feel his soft warm breath against your neck and his hair tickled you slightly. After a bit you couldn't even concentrate on the movie anymore. As your tiredness came over you, you decided to lean against Belphegor and hugged him back. Leaning back you found a comfortable position and fell asleep in no time.

You were awoken by someone crying. In a bit of a shock you looked up only to see Mammon crying his heart out. The movie was just over what was wrong? "That was so beautiful. The best story I have ever seen and all those scary parts were very fitting" the silver-haired demon whined. At this rate you didn't even question him anymore.

Next to you Belphegor started moving due to the lack of your body next to him. With an annoyed groan his arm wrapped around your waist and forcefully pushed you back to him again. "Stay here, I want to sleep." mumbled Belphegor, already falling asleep again. With a small smile you pet his hair and leaned back against him. Now you couldn't really fall asleep so you just waited for either Belphegor waking up or something interesting to happen.

Since the movie was over everyone decided to head into their own rooms. You wanted to do that as well, but you couldn't really move right now. Looking for help you looked at Beel, who was busy eating all the leftovers. "Looks like you'll be sleeping here tonight" said a voice from behind you. Of course it was Satan. And to be honest, he had a point you couldn't just leave Belphegor sleeping alone here. Sighing in defeat you tought that you might as well get comfortable. Thankfully they left some of the blankets there so you wouldn't get cold. As soon as you laid down comfortably your eyelids started to get heavy and you fell asleep again.

The next morning you were awoken by something touching your face, well more like someone. Opening your eyes you looked into lilac ones. As he got caught in the act he didn't even pull his hand away. Instead he gently cupped your face and pulled it closer to his. Shortly after he gave you a small kiss on your lips. Even if it didn't last long it was still a sweet act and you really liked it. Soon after he hugged your waist and hugged you close so that he had his face on your shoulder.

"Thanks for staying here with me." he mumbled. "Of course, it was no problem" you answered him. It was silent now, but it was quite comfortable. You noticed the blue-haired demon shifting and asked him if he needed something.

"Yes, I actually do". With that he leaned up and rolled on top of you immediately pushing his lips back to yours. This time the kiss was much deeper and you felt his hands wander down your body towards your waist. The longer the kiss lasted the more heated it got and you soon found his tongue licking your lip to ask for entrance. This could've went a lot further if the door wouldn't  have suddenly pushed open.

"Is Belphegor awake again? Breakfast is rea-" Beel interrupted his sentence as he saw the position the both of you were in. He raised one hand in front of his eyes and slowly backed out again. Maybe you'll continue later but first you had to get breakfast now before Beel would eat everything in order to get that image out of his mind.