Lucifer

Heyo again! This was requested by: crumplyvessel

I couldn't decide which brother so I kind of made all of them, hope you don't mind. It turned out a bit longer than expected. XD I hope you like it ^^
Also I wanted to thank you all for almost 7k reads, I never thought that so many would read this book and it makes me really happy.

Lucifer the avatar of pride was one of the few demons that just had to snap with their fingers and get everything he wanted. For one that was because of his strong connection with Diavolo, but also his powers. However there was one thing he couldn't archieve and it was making him mad.

You to notice him the way he looks at you. To realize that he wants to spend time with you. And maybe also get a stronger connection with you. He usally was the one that made the rules and he knew you respected him. But he wanted you to act naturally around him, like you did with his brothers.

So he now made it his mission to get closer to you. However, that proved to be a lot harder than he thought. Everytime he had the chance to get close to you another one interrupts you.

School was just finished and you walked with Solomon out of the classroom. The both of you were talking about some stuff you learned today, the typical stuff just like every day. He sometimes told you some jokes to which you laughed and playfully punching his chest. As you left the school you immediately saw how dark the sky was. And I don't mean that it was always night here.

The clouds covered the whole sky, no moon or stars were visible and the only light there was provided by the lamps on the side of the street. Since you had to go different ways you said your goodbyes and walked to your directions.

You hoped it wouldn't start raining before you got home, but your hopes were shortly crushed when you noticed a few droplets hitting your face. In a hurry you searched for your umbrella only to realize you must've forgot it in your room. With a groan of annoyance you accepted your fate and started running.

That of course didn't go unnoticed by a certainblack-haired demon that left the school shortly after you. Other than you Lucifer got his umbrella and took this as a chance to talk to you for a while. With confidence he sped up his pace to catch up to you. Just as he was about to call out to you another person ran past him and straight towards you.

It was none other than Mammon and even he brought an umbrella with him. Before Lucifer's nose he offered you to share his umbrella leaving the avatar of pride totally out. He never felt so embarressed and angry at the same time. Maybe he should have just been walking a bit faster or call out to you earlier. Sooner than expected you arrived at the House of Lamentation mostly dry.

Still you walked a fair amount of time in the rain so you wanted to go change. Walking towards your room you noticed Lucifer was too heading in the same direction as you. So you then decided to wait for him. You asked him how his day went and he asked you the same and it didn't take long for you to reach your room.

"(Y/N), wait a second." Lucifer said and grabbed your wrist to stop you from entering your room. "Yeah, what is it? Am I in trouble?" you asked immediately expecting the worst. That man was so hard to read. His eyes always seemed to glow deep red and that made him so mysterious. Sure, you knew he was no human but still there was something about him that you felt attracted to.

He always seemed so stern and serious and no question you were totally afraid of him. But you knew that he cared about his brothers and could be pretty nice to talk to.

"Oh no don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. This time." he said while he shortly glared at you, remembering the different pranks you had already pulled on him. "I was just curious if you are free this aftern-" he wanted to continue, but was interrupted by a loud scream. His head turned towards the source of the loud noise.