Halloween special

It's almost Halloween yaay! Sadly there will be no parties for me as I will just stay home, but look on the bright side I can eat all the candies myself XD. At first I wanted to only make one character but I couldn't decide so you are getting everyone, but sorry I kind of got carried away and had a lot fun writing this. And also I am not going that much with the Halloween-Event because I haven't even finished it.
I hope you like this!♡

This time it was Diavolos idea to celebrate this. After he heard that in the human world you are having this event called 'Halloween' he wanted to know everything about it. After having tea time with him where you told him everything it didn't take long for Lucifer to announce that there will be a big party in the House of Lamentation.

Of course you were excited, but also aware of how chaotic it was going to be. Even the preparations were stressful enough. Asmo decorated the halls with way too much glitter to which Lucifer ordered him to clean that up himself after the party was over. And we all know how long it takes to clean up glitter, it takes ages. Satan and Levi made some Halloween-themed food, but Beel had already eaten everything and they had to start all over again. Luckily Barbatos had your back and made some more. And we don't even need to start to talk about Mammon, he was just being himself and somehow messed everything up he came across.

Once everything was set up you were actually rather impressed. Everything was somehow decorated with Halloween stuff and it looked awesome. The whole halls were lit with candles and some creepy figures in the corners. The main room where you'd be having the party in was a bit brighter, but still looked very scary. No decoration in the human world could measure up to this.

At the evening everything was more or less done and everyone arrived, ready to celebrate. You couldn't even lie it was going great. Everyone was in a good mood. While you were just talking to Simeon, Lucifer started to make an announcement. Of course you didn't even really listen, it was probably just about how nice it is that everyone is here and all that. The food Barbatos made was great as always. Even Solomon baked some cookies with ghosts drawn on top of them. Very suprisingly nobody ate them in fear of being poisoned.

Either way it was really going great. Asmodeus was working his new make-up look which should resemble a witch. he wore a big witch hat and a black cape but also of course highheels. Beel had wolf ears and a collar and claimed to be a werewolf. Belphegor just cut out two holes in a bed sheet and Levi did that too, but with some cute anime-stickers on it. Satan wore a vampire outfit and had fangs glued on his teeth. Then Lucifer wanted to be a bat and siply had two small black wings on his regular outfit. Simeon, Solomon and Luke had a group outfit and were mummies. They put a lot effort into that, you could tell but it looked awesome either way. You actually had no idea what Diavolo was since he just looked like walking Halloween decoration. Barbatos who was a zombie later told you that the prince couldn't decide and wanted to be everything a once.

 So about two hours later Diavolo and Satan were getting really drunk and came up with a good idea. A stumbling Diavolo walked in the middle of the room and smashed a bottle on the floor getting everyone's attention. Meanwhile Satan came up to you with a smirk and leaned his shoulder on top of your head, making you almost fall over.

"As prince of Devildom I now order everyone to come with me. I got to show you something amazing." he screamed out of the top of his lungs. Barbatos seemed rather concerened about his well-being but Diavolo was already starting to read some sort of spell out of a book. It surely was one from Satan so what were they planning? A bright light filled the room and you had to close your eyes. An invisible force was going through the room and as soon as it stopped you noticed it was way darker than before, and also colder.

Opening your eyes you gasped in shock. You were sitting on a street and you definetely were in the human world. Satan was now laying on top of you almost passed out and the others just seemed to be as shocked as you. "I want caaaandy" Diavolo screamed again. You noticed that you got a few weird glances from the people passing by. Lucifer just wanted to go back so Barbatos tried talking to Diavolo. But with no use, he wanted his candy. So with no choice you all went trick-or-treating.

This proved to be harder than expected since Diavolo was so drunk he was even more childish than before. As well as Satan, but he simply lived his emotions a bit stronger than usual, he was as happy as he never was before but one time he didn't like the candy given to him he almost destroyed a car.

Then there were Belphie and Levi who got along pretty well since they both just wanted to go home. While Levi hid in his ghost costumes from all those 'Normies', Belphegor just layed down on the floor and and waited to be carried over to the next house by Beel. With that being said Beel was having the time of his life. He always immediately after he recieved candy ate it. Another good thing was that Asmodeus always recieved a lot more candy than the others, which was probably due to his charming personlity and good looks. Still, since he couldn't eat all this sugar because it would ruin his diet he gave most of the candies to Beel. Solomon knew how Halloween worked so this was all not really a big suprise to him. Therefore the only worry Simeon then had was comforting Luke because the poor boy was pretty scared.

Walking from house to house you all followed Diavolo who took the lead. Lucifer who was now carrying a passed out Satan on his shoulder was walking next to Barbatos as they were both trying to figure out a way to get Diavolo to send you back. Just then a group of people around your age came walking towards you. Diavolo of course started talking to them, telling them how lucky they were to be born in this world with all those awesome festivals. It probably kind of crept them out but thankfully Asmo had your back and was flirting with them to distract them. The only reason they walked towards you turned out to be them wanting a photo with the three mummies.

This went on for quite a while, but fortunately the demon prince soon got tired and teleported you all back to Devildom without a warning. Everyone was so stressed out and the party didn't last any longer since everyone just wanted to get some well deserved sleep.