w o n d e r

By the time you're all 17, you get certain letters on a certain part of our body. Those letters are supposed to indicate the initials of your soulmates.

But the thing is, wherever the initials are, the location is supposed to be where your soulmate touches you. In a sexual way.

————————————

*ring ring ring*

You look over to see who was calling you. It was you friend, Yamaguchi.

"Oi, are you almost done yet? You're taking waaaaay too long." He whined.

"Why? Are you outside now??" You yelled.

"yES BITCH NOW GET THE FUCK DOWN."

You ended the call and ran to your window and saw Yamaguchi standing there like an idiot. He noticed you and he started flipping you off. You did the same.

You were finally done and you went downstairs to meet up with Yamaguchi.

"Yo, wassup, Yams. You're lucky my parents are out of the country right now. Better be grateful." you said as you were locking your front door.

"Who said I wasn't? You also better be grateful that Tsuki's doing something right now." He said.

Yamaguchi came out as gay a little while back. He found out that Tsuki was his soulmate and he would always tell you their plans and how it would end up. But unlike them, you haven't found your soulmate yet.

"I wonder who my soulmate is," you said.

"I hope he's hot." you continued.

"Oh, shit, imagine if it's Kageyama-" he said.

"hUHH I CAN NEVER GET MY HANDS ON THAT HOTTIE-" you shouted.

Both of you guys stopped and waited for the bus and continued talking.

"What if it's..." Yams mumbled.

"What, who? Tell meee." You whined.

"Girl, what if it's Akaash-" you punch him on the arm to cut him off.

"nO it can't be. Isn't he like, one of the hottest guys in school?? He would neveeeeeerrr." you said.

The bus finally arrived and you guys went on with your day. Both of you wanted new clothes and so you went to the mall and bought stuff. Yams ended up buying shit he didn't need while you, on the other hand, bought some stuff for parents and for yourself because you didn't wanna seem like a selfish daughter.

"Yams, you ready to go, now?" you asked as you walked over to him. He was carrying a crap ton of bags.

"Yams, I think you bought too many things," you said.

"Like, you're about to fall!" You weren't carrying too many things so you decided to help the poor guy.

"Thanks, y/n." he said. You nodded and the both of you headed to your place. It was already getting late, anyways. You took the bus home and arrived safe and sound.

You carefully put your things down and Yamaguchi ran towards your couch and plopped down.

"You're tired already???" you stomped over to him and jumped on him.

"OW FUCK-" he screamed.

"You can't be THAT tired. I expect you to have strong stamina since you're in volleyball." You said.

"Come onnnn I'm tireddd~" he kept on whining and you were getting annoyed.

"So you let Tsuki fuck you even if you're tired but you can't even talk to me-" you said in an angry tone.

"Listen, Tsuki is PACKING and he thinks I deserve his dick so I will always take his offer." he said, smirking.

"Ok fine. Go wash up and you can stay here for now. It's too late for you to go home by yourself. Tell you parents though." you said, giving up.

"Okk. Love you siss," he said while walking away. You sighed.

Both of you were done showering and you guys were chilling in your room.

"Hey, you got your initials, haven't you?" he brought up.

"Yeah, actually. Why?" you asked.

"Where is it? Is it somewhere kinky?" he said with a smug smile.

"No, it's just on the side of my neck." you said.
"Wait, you didn't even tell me where yours is!!" you shouted.

"Mine's on my hip and Tsuki's is on his di-"

"oH SHIT ya'll are KINKY kinky-" you said. Yamaguchi laughed and you laughed along with him.

"I wonder why mine is on my neck." you sulked.

"Awe, sweetie, you'll find out soon. I promise!" he comforted you.