Chit Chat

A/N - might be a few short chapters ahead brace ya selves

Alexander's POV

   He told everyone...The whole school knows. I get called Peg Leg and Pirate and other mean things. Thomas likes to kick my prosthetic and make me fall. My phone is crack now because I fell on it. James was livid and I begged him to leave George out of it. He agreed and started saving some money to fix my phone. He said worse case scenario we wait for the trade. Right now James and I are on the bed and we're watching tv. My phone started buzzing and I frowned at it. 

John <3?
Can I ft u!!!

John <3?

It's really important!!!

Me
Sure :)

   James paused the tv and I answered John's FaceTime call. "Ok! So! My dad was trying to give me a gay sex talk and I stopped him and then I told him I didn't wanna take over the family business and he was chill with it. I told him I wanted to pursue art and I let him look at my sketches and he said they were good. He said I don't have to go to school in London anymore and I can go to King's  College and study art! I'm so excited!" He gushed.
   "What?" I giggled. "I barely understood any of that." He told me what happened slowly and James started making popcorn cause he was hungry. "You were gonna go to college in London?" I frowned.
    "Oh...yeah." He mumbled. "I didn't tell anyone cause I didn't wanna cause any panic." 
   "You're a hypocrite." I giggled.
   "What! How am I a hypocrite." 
   "'You can tell me anything, Alex!'" I mocked, pretending to fall back. 
   "Wow, ok. Geez. I'm just trying to help." He grinned, I giggled and sighed. 
   "I know...I just...I don't want help right now." I mumbled, James threw a dish towel at me and I looked over at him as John laughed a bit. James point at the phone and my leg then at me. I threw the dish towel back at him and stuck my tongue out. 
   "Hi, James!" John called, James grabbed my phone and I sat up. 
   "Jamie!"
   "Hey, John. How's life?"
   "Pretty good."
   "He's not your friend! He's mine! Give it back!"
   "Any friend of my little brother's is a friend of mine." James teased, holding the phone out of my reach. 
   "Hey, can you give me back to Alex?" James handed me the phone and John smiled at me. 
   "Hi." I smiled.
   "Hi." John grinned. I blushed a bit and smiled. "How is life."
   "Meh. Could be better."
   "Are you ever gonna tell me what's going on with you?" John sighed.
   "I-...I don't know. It's just...After Andre I can't take anymore chances." I mumbled, James flicked my head and I glared at him. 
   "I get that. Just...Promise me you'll tell me one day?" I nodded and John sighed. "Ok, I should go. You need to go to bed." I giggled and John smiled. "Goodnight, Alex."
   "Goodnight, John."