Moving Day

A/N - There's gonna be a few short chapters. I apologize in advance.

John's POV
Two Weeks Later

   My baby is going to college. I'm so excited. He's been offered a full ride to King's College to study law. I couldn't be happier for him. I'm getting a bit of a scholar ship from winning an art contest with my mother's portrait. I cried that night because it made me upset that she couldn't live to see me follow my dreams. As school starts to get closer and closer to the end Alex and I keep studying more. Alex is terrified. If he fails the final it's over for him. I keep telling him to stop worrying, he got a perfect SAT score, but he doesn't listen. Right now I'm helping him pack. James and Evelyn pooled their money and Mr. Washington loaned them some money so they were able to buy a house. Alex was kind of excited, he never had a real room to himself. "Can I have a picture of us?" 
   "Sure. Why, baby?" I frowned. 
   "It'll be the first thing on my wall." He grinned, I chuckled and kissed him. 
   "We'll stop at a print shop." I smirked, this is gonna be the first time Alex sees the house. He's really happy. Evelyn has kind of become the mom he never had. We started loading the boxes into my truck and I kissed him when we finished. 
   "What was that for?" 
   "I just love you." I grinned.
   "I love you too." He smirked, I helped him into the truck and he set off. We found a print shop and picked our favorite selfies. Pictures of me playing baseball and us kissing and hugging, cuddling even. We printed them and bought frames. Then we got back in the truck and kept driving. I pulled into the driveway and Alex gasped. James and Evelyn came out to help with boxes. We took them up to Alex's new room and he gasped when he saw it. He jump on his new bed and squealed. I laughed and helped him pull off his prosthetic. He sat up and we started unpacking. When we finished getting everything put away we made his bed and sat down. We got all the pictures put in frames and used command strips to hang them. When we finished we sat back and admired our work. Alex leaned into me and I kissed his head. "I changed my mind."
   "What?" I frowned. "You don't like the pictures?"
   "No. Your ass is fine in that one." I chuckled and rubbed his shoulder. "I wanna marry you when we graduate." I grinned and kissed him.
   "I like that idea." I smiled, Alex giggled and kissed me. 
   "Can we do that cute thing where the table numbers are pictures of us when we were-"
   "No."
   "Aw! Why?" He whined. 
   "I was an ugly ass kid."
   "No, you weren't! You're a liar!" He laughed. "Can we at least do the thing with the shoes?" 
   "Fine."
   "Yay!" He cheered, I chuckled and kissed him. "Can you stay the night?"
   "Sure, baby." I smiled.
   "It's ok if you don-"
   "I love waking up next you in the morning. I even sleep better." I hummed, he grinned and kissed me.