Lazy Morning

A/N - follow my instagram if you haven't already! _i_think_its_lyn_ 

Alexander's POV

   I yawned and rolled closer to John. We were both unclothed because last night was...fun. Let's call it that. John stirred and kissed my head. "Morning, baby" He smiled, I giggled and kissed him gently. There was a knock on the door and we huffed. "I'll get it, love." He tugged on a pair of boxers and shirt and stumbled to the door. He opened it and groaned. 
   "Blonde boy." My father grumbled.
   "Bitch boy." John spat back, I sighed and blushed remembering I was unclothed. "What are you doing here?"
   "What are you doing here?" 
   "I'm his boyfriend. I can be here if I want. I've been here more than you have." I scrambled out of bed and butt-scooted my way in some boxers and threw on John's practice jersey. 
   "Jack!" I called, making grabby hands at him. My father walked in and took one look at the room before yanking John back by the shirt. 
   "What did you two do last night?" John pushed him off and picked me up off the floor. 
   "None of your business." I spat.
   "What's going on?" James asked from the doorway, I blushed and wobbled a bit. John made me sit and sighed. "What's he doing here?" 
   "I agree. He should leave." My father piped up.
   "I know what John is doing or rather did-" James grinned and I through a pillow at him. "You get out of my god damn apartment before I call the fucking cops." James spat, setting a box of donuts on the table. My father glared at John and I bit my lip. 
   "They did it and you're just gonna-"
   "Yeah." James shrugged. "Alex is mature enough and it's not like he can get pregnant so yeah. I'm fine with it." James hummed. "Get out. You have no right to parent him."
   "John is a bad influence." 
   "Actually, John is a great influence. He encourages Alex to be himself and praises him for it. I've never seen Alex happier so if they wanna do whatever, they can do whatever." James shrugged, my father turned red with anger and James drew himself up in front of the man. "Now, get out of my apartment before I call to police and have you arrested." My father stormed out and James huffed. "I'm just about ready to file for a restraining order." He sighed. "I brought breakfast. I'm sure you're hungry." John was a tomato and I kissed his cheek, hoping over to the table. 
   "So...you're not mad?" John started, James chuckled and I plopped in the chair. 
   "Nope. It's pay back anyway." James smiled, John kissed my cheek as I giggled and grabbed a donut.
   "You look so beautiful, baby." He whispered, I smiled and we ate. James got dressed for work and John and I laid back down. He traced a line up and down my hip and kissed the the marks he'd left on my collarbones. "I love you, baby." 
   "I love you too." I smiled, John kissed me gently and I giggled. 
   "What do you wanna do today?" John hummed, tracing a scar on my chest. I shrugged and kissed him. 
   "You." I grinned, John flicked my chest and I giggled. 
   "You think you're so funny. Huh?" 
   "Yes. I'm hilarious." I grinned, John scoffed and kissed me gently. 
   "I love you."
   "I love you too." 
   "Hey, what are you and James doing for Thanksgiving?" I started laughing and John frowned. 
   "We don't celebrate Thanksgiving. We're from Nevis." 
   "Oh...right." John mumbled, I giggled and straddled his waist. 
   "What did you have in mind?"
   "It was just a question."
   "A loaded question, dummy. Shoot." John sighed and I kissed him. 
   "We always go back to South Carolina and I was hoping you'd come with us?" 
   "Oh." I sat back and John sighed. 
   "See? I didn't wanna ask cause now you're all-"
   "I'd have to ask James. Evelyn already invited him to her Thanksgiving." 
   "Wait-"
   "I wanna go." I smiled.
   "Really?" John grinned and hugged me tightly. I giggled and he kissed me. "I'm gonna warn you. My grandpa is a bit of a traditionalist." 
   "Oh...You're gonna come out to-" John nodded and I smiled. "I'll be right by your side, baby." 
   "Perfect." He chuckled, I laid down on his chest and he smiled. "I love you."
   "I love you too." I closed my eyes and we just laid in comfortable silence for awhile. "John?"
   "Hm?"
   "All that stuff you said to my dad about...waiting...was that true?" John sighed and I looked up at him. 
   "I love you, Alex, and it hurt to see you so unhappy. So...scared. I'm not gonna leave you like that piece of shit. I'm here to stay and I love you so much, baby." I smiled and he kissed me. "I wanna marry you some day." I blushed and John took my hand. "Not anytime soon but one day. I am going to marry the shit outta you." I laughed and John kissed me gently. "I love you."
   "I love you too."