A+

A/N - sry it's so short! I don't want to break stuff up with the Q&A

John's POV

   "How can you still be friends with that freak?" Thomas hummed.
   "He's not a freak." I closed my gym locker and huffed.
   "Wait...Do you seriously not know?" 
   "No, I don't. He'll tell me when he's ready." I tried to push past him but he stayed in my way. "What?" 
   "John?" Herc asked, coming between us. "Alex is looking for you." 
   "I promised I'd walk him to class." I smiled, changing my shirt and grabbing my bag. Alex was waiting for me outside the locker room and I smiled. "Hey."
   "Hey!" He smiled.
   "I wanna show you something." I grinned, I rummaged in my backpack and pulled out my algebra test. 
   "What?" Alex frowned, I handed him the test and smiled. "You got an A!"
   "All thanks to you." I smiled, Alex threw his arms around my neck and I smiled. I buried my face in his neck and held him close. He may never want his soulmate but...I want him. I won't put any pressure on him and I'll cherish the little moments. Other than that...I won't say a word. 
   "I am an amazing teacher, aren't I?" Alex grinned, I chuckled and smiled.
   "The best." I hummed, leaving my arm on his waist. Alex stopped at his locker and I leaned against the one next to it. "Has Andre bothered you at all?"
   "A little bit." He sighed, shifting his weight to his right leg. "He calls me a slut." 
   "I'll kick his ass." I growled.
   "Please don't get in trouble for me?" He begged.
   "Ok...but I'm not making any promises!" Alex giggled a bit and I hooked my arm with his. 
   "You know Andre thinks we're dating. That's why he calls me a slut." I sighed and let his arm go.
   "I'll talk to him...with words." Alex smiled a bit and sighed.
   "Does anything go my way?"
   "It can...you just have to believe it will. Do fight it. Let it happen." I smiled, Alex hooked his arm in mine and we set off to class.