Preparation

A/N - Soooooooo if you don't know me I'm lazy by nature so welcome to hell and Alex's dress is at the top^^^

Alexander's POV

   "Oh god! No! I can't!" I gushed.
   "Come on, Alex!" Laf sighed.
   "What if John doesn't like it?" 
   "Dude!" Peggy screeched.
   "John sees you and forgets how to function." Eliza hummed, I frowned and Angelica smirked. She fell against Eliza and tuck her tongue out, going 'duh'. 
   "He literally undresses with his eyes!" Peggy chimed, I blushed and shifted. 
   "He does have an imagination." I sighed. 
   "Come on! Herc tailored it for you! It hides your prosthetic." Laf hummed.
   "Not all of it." I mumbled.
   "Alex, you shouldn't have to hide it." Eliza hummed.
   "Go get dressed!" Laf shoved the dress into my arms and pushed me toward the bathroom. I sighed and got dressed. I sighed and stepped out. The sisters and Laf fawned and complimented me. I blushed and smiled. 
   "Thanks, guys." Eliza sat me down at Laf's vanity and started brushing my hair. Peggy and Laf started putting makeup on me. Nothing too big. Just some blush, highlight, mascara, and lip gloss. Eliza pinned my hair back so it bounced on my shoulders and flattered my features. I smiled and hugged them all tightly. Everyone got ready and we all put on our masquerade masks. A/N - MOTHERFUCKER I SPELLED THAT RIGHT FIRST TRY! It's a Halloween dance and we all agreed to go masquerade. I was nervous. We all had masks our favorite colors so John's would be blue. I loved the way blue looks on him. His eyes are beautiful. We pilled into Angelica's car and I sighed. I love John but...The last person who saw this side of me hurt me and wrote 'freak' on my arm. John is different but I'm still afraid. I'm uber short now though because all the girls, including Laf, are wearing heels and I can't. I'm afraid I'll fall. I'm wearing a nice pair of boots. They have a small heel and the right one is fitted to my prosthetic so I won't step out of it. 

   We pulled up to the school and I huffed, getting nervous. Eliza tried to assure me that John wouldn't care but I didn't believe her. I sniffed and pulled my leg into my chest. "What if he's like Andre? What if he-" 
   "Alex!" Angelica snapped.
   "Don't even go there." Eliza sighed.
   "You two go." Peggy pushed the girls and Laf out and scooted over to me. "Alex, look. John can be scary sometimes but he's just a big puppy. I guarantee you he's gonna loose his shit." Peggy hummed, I rolled my eyes and sniffed. 
   "Do you really think so?"
   "I know so." Peggy smiled. "Every time he sees you he just stares and smiles. He looks stupid. It's funny." I rolled my eyes and giggled a bit. "Come on!"
   "Ok!" I giggled, Peggy climbed out and I grabbed my prosthetic. I had to take it off to be able to sit and Laf helped me put it back on. We made our way the cafeteria and the music was exceptionally loud. Then I saw him.