Chapter 4

***Edited***

Ariana's PoV:-
Everything turned out to be perfect at the end. I had 4 beers by now and was a little tipsy. Almost everyone has left and it's pretty late.

Our next birthday surprise is yet to come. Clieve, who is Ryan's best friend other than me ofcourse helped me into planning this.

It's almost 2am and many of his friends and classmates have gone.
So, it was our turn to bring out other surprise.
Clieve motioned me asking me whether to execute the plan or not. I nodded lightly so that Ryan doesn't notice me.

"Hey Ariana, can you please help me.? It's closing time now so lets just..." Chloe said.

"Yes ofcourse Chloe let's go" I rushed with her as I knew she was trying to find better words after that cooked up lies of hers.

I mean it's only 2am and the pub closes at 3:30am what the hell she thinks Ryan is unaware of that fact.

"God, Chloe he helps me close this club always, idiot" I said after we were at a safe distance from all our friends. I rolled my eyes at her and we rushed upstairs at the 55th floor roof top where we have planned a little bonfire night with all our close friends. We have even managed to put some tents for us to sleep in. It was a garden roof top so everything seemed so real and beautiful. He would love to just be here.

Everything was perfectly fine here. It was a beautiful sky tonight full of night stars shining brightly.

So, executing the plan further I called Ryan.
He picked the call immediately.

"Angel?"

"Ryan, Ryan" I said faking a panicky voice.

"Angel, where are you? All ok? Where are you? I am coming" he replied instantly panicking

"Ryan.. come...at the rooftop please" I said hurriedly and disconnected the phone.

Within a few seconds, he was there. Everything was pich black except the lights of the stars.
I was hidden behind a pillar, so he was zooming the area properly.

"Angel" he yelled.

I was trying to control my laughter so hard that tears started flowing down my face.

He searched for me in every corner. In his haste of searching me he didn't even realise the bonfire and tents were all set up here.

I couldn't see, what I saw from there. I saw there were tears flowing down his face.

Oh! My Goodness! I made this a bit too long.

I couldn't see the tears in his eyes. He never cries. No... Where is Clieve, they should have been prepared. I should leave all this. They'll do their task later I should calm him for now.
I rushed towards him and hugged him from back very tightly. He stilled and immediately turned around hugging me back.

He started kissing and checking for any injuries on my face.

"Oh God! Angel, wherewereyou? Whyareyouhere? Whydidn'tyoutakemewithyou?" He asked jumbling all words.

I was about to reply when the fireworks started in the air....

"Happy Birthday Ryan" it showed at the end of the fireworks above.

Lights were switched on. And everyone started clapping and wishing him. " What a brilliant idea ,Ariana. ? " These were the yells from behind us.
I was beaming like a crazy woman I am. When I felt a cold wave beside me.

Ryan's grip on me loosened. His face paled on the realisation of what was happening.

I smiled but was instantly taken aback when he was fuming with anger in front of me.