Chapter 17

***Edited***

Ryan's PoV:-

"Miss Williams, You fixed the meeting with Miss Ava Daniels yet? " I asked as soon as I entered my office.

"Yes Sir. She will be coming today after lunch" my PA said.

"Great." I said gesturing her out of my office.
She nodded and turned away closing the door lightly after her.

Miss Ariana Adams, you have seen my love now it's my turn to show you my wrath.

I am gonna rip you apart.

I mean. I am a powerful man now.
I run one of the finest company of Sports Car Production.
Apart from many more businesses, I am the formula one racer for last five years , and I have always won the race.
I am the most eligible bachelor according to the latest Mag.

I will ruin and crush Ariana Adams within a blink of my eyes but I won't do so. I will crush her gradually, she will beg me to let her die and better off to kill her with my bare hands.

It was the lunch time , I skipped it, rather had my black coffee.

Miss Ava Daniels arrived before time unlike her editor but I let her wait for 50 minutes.

Her employee made me wait for her for five minutes and this was my revenge for that.

I stormed my way into the conference room thereafter.

"Mr. Knight, " she stood and offered her hand for a shake.

I looked at it for a long time and ignored it sitting across her.

She withdrew her hand away understanding.

"Miss Daniels" I nodded.

"Mr. Knight I thought you would be on time." She said.

"I usually am, Miss Daniels but apparently someone in your office made me wait for 5 minutes so, I thought it would be better to teach you what is the importance of others time" I said.

"That's rude. Mr. Knight anyways you called me urgently. How can I help you?" She asked.

"Fairly, I want Miss Ariana Adams out of your office, instantly" I stated.

"I am afraid Mr. Knight she is one of our best employees and the best writer for us" she said.

"No matter what she is, I want her out" I said furiously.

"I am sorry to say, Mr. Knight. But who leaves and stays is the boss' decision to take not yours" she said.

"Ok then, I would like to purchase your company" I said.

Her mouth agaped,. "That's absurd" she said.

I pulled out a blank cheque
, and offered her, "you can fill the amount whatever you would like"

She looked at it almost stumbling for words.

"I won't take that from you, Mr. Knight" she said.

I looked at her, eyeing her every move. I am well aware of the debts of her company and how she need this money.

"You can say whatever amount you like, " I said keeping the cheque away.

"Why? Why are you after Ariana? " She asked.

"It's personal, Miss Daniels" I said.

"I..will consider your offer and inform your PA" she said standing up.