Chapter 40

***edited***

Bella's PoV:-

I turned 6 years old the last week before my Momma's and Daddy's wedding.

But we couldn't celebrate my birthday as my momma was in the hospital.

A bad lady tried to kill my momma but we saved her.

You know how?

The doctors saved her. Doctors are Gods they bring new life in this world.

They bring people back to this world who have died.

And so, they brought my momma back to us.

I want to thank all the doctors of this world for being such nice people.

I want to be a doctor when I grow up but I can't see blood I feel like vomiting when I see blood.

I am only six years old though. If I will grow up into a strong woman like my mother and grandma , I can become a doctor then

I know I am not that big like my aunties and my momma but I am a princess.

Daddy says that a princess can dream whatever she wants.

So I dream alot. I dream about my barbie house. Sometimes I dream about going back to the Disney World.

Oh...there I met Cindrella , you know she is a princess too.

Everyone says I am going to have two younger silbings (siblings) and everyone is so excited for them

I don't know what are silbings but I want them.

I will give them all my toys and Barbies to play with.

I am excited to meet them. I don't know when they will come. I should ask daddy.

I rushed towards momma daddy's room and knocked it.

"Yes" that's my daddy.

I opened the door.

"Daddy-Bear, where's Momma-Bear?" I asked looking around their room.

"Your Momma-Bear is in the shower baby" he said

"Daddy , you know when will my silbings come to meet me?" I asked

He thought for a few minutes and then started laughing.

I frowned at him.

"Your siblings will come soon , baby." He said

"Oho....Sib-lings?" I asked.

"Yes baby bear" momma said entering the room.

I smiled and rushed into her arms but she didn't pull me up like she used to.

I pouted and frowned

Daddy came and lifted me up in his arms.

"Baby, momma can't lift you up for a few days" he said nudging me.

"Oh..I fortot, she is carrying two two babies in her tummy " I said looking at her tummy.

"But momma it's so tiny, are these babies dwarfs " I asked.

She laughed at me and daddy too joined her.

I frowned and pouted. They were making fun of me.

"No baby they are growing , in a few months you will see how balloon like big my tummy will be" momma said laughing.

"Really like a balloon? Can I play with it then" I asked

"Yes you can if you won't hurt your siblings" she says kissing my cheeks

"No..I will never hurt them I will share all my chocolates and toys with them." I said happily clapping

**************************

Ryan's PoV:-

I have been planning this day since too long now. I have organised a small party at our place for Bella. We all are celebrating her birthday a little late.

I have called all her friends from school and her grandma and both the grandpas too.

Chris and Clieve couldn't make it since Chris is 9 months pregnant and is forbidden to travel anywhere.

Ariana is also four months pregnant and her little tummy is really bigger than I thought it would be.

I was trying not to stress her out not even a little bit so, I have not let her out of her room until the party was properly organised and all set to go.

Joana was there with the kids and there will be not a problem with a guide like her.

Chloe and Amara were too here looking after all toddlers setting games and drinks for them.

Our house was a mess already but it was worth it to see that beautiful smile of my princess, to hear her eerily laughter echoing all around the hall.

************************
Ariana's PoV:-

Ryan is such a sweetheart. He has organised everything without even letting me step out of our room.

I know the kids must have made a mess out the living room by now but I am enjoying my chilli crispy chicken on my bed.

Food is really very important for me right now. I am a much foodie than before. I eat like horse nowadays.

I am always hungry and craving for spicy, sour and chocolates.

Ryan has stocked my bedside drawer with lots of candies and chocolates.

He even brought some Indian sour Imli and dry mangoes from the super market last week.

God bless him.

He is a sweetheart and he deserves alot good sexy mornings.

Oh...I forgot to tell I am always horny nowadays. These kids are already spoiling me.

They must be like their daddy.

I ran my hand over my tummy which ofcourse was much bigger than it should be.

I mean when I was pregnant with Bella, I didn't show up this much until my 6 month and now at 4 months I am a double decker already.

_____________________________________________
....ohhhh....
She's foodie
She's horny
& She's huge....

I guess she is going to have naughty kids, what say guess?...😜

❤️ Vote ❤️Comment ❤️ Recommend
_____________________________________________