Chapter 10

***Edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

We were all sitting at Clieve's place, it was a beautiful evening planned by Clieve and Chris for everyone.

Clieve always, a charmer planned a surprise for Chris only I was aware of this plan obviously because one of my best friends was Clieve's sister and the other best friend who is now my boyfriend too is Clieve's bestfriend.

Although, I pretended to be surprised for Chris, we all did.

The place was filled with so many people.
Clieve's mansion easily can fit 100 people.

Ryan has been with me all the evening just like we always used to be but this time he either kissed me on my lips or playfully touched me here there teasingly.

Sneaking from others ofcourse.

Ryan and I were standing in the kitchen all alone and Ryan just like always was sneaking after me , to get a kiss. He pushed me into the kitchen counter and was kissing me throughly pulling me into him.

We were in the middle of a hot session when someone entered the kitchen and said , "oops sorry"

Shoot! it's Claire.

Ryan turned around, I was fidgeting with my hands and I never missed her pale face.

She looked around, hiding her face, I saw the tears at the brink of her eyes.

"Hmmm...I will see you guys later" she said trying not to sob.

Ryan again grabbed me to kiss me but I dug my way out, pushing him, idiot

I rushed after Claire to find her going into the garden outside.

I grabbed her hand lightly, "Claire, what's the matter, You ok?"

"Leave me alone, Ariana" she yelled sobbing in her hands.

"Claire I am sorry, please tell me why you are upset, I will leave you alone. What's the reason, dear?" I asked

"You are" she yelled back.

"Me? " I asked in confusion.

"Yes, I love Ryan , for fuck sake, you have taken him away from me" she sobbed miserably.

I pushed my way and hugged her she tried to wriggle out but soon gave up hugging me.

"I love him, Ariana" she said sobbing.

"I am very sorry, Claire. But I really love him alot. He loves me too. I can't live without him anymore" I said.

She pushed me away a little harshly, I was caught off guard and fell on my hips onto the ground.

She stormed away into the parking lot.

Oh...Fish...she can't drive in this condition.

I went inside searching for anyone and found Tony, I rushed to him, grabbing him by his hand I pulled him out of the house into the garden.

"Tony, Claire, please go with her, please she is not in the condition to drive back" I said.

"Ok ok sweetheart" he kissed me lightly on my cheeks taking out his key and followed Claire who was only a mere foot away from us.

I turned around to find Ryan fuming with anger. He stormed inside only for a few seconds and came back to me, took my hand roughly and made me sit in his car.

"Ryan..it's not what you're thinking. " I stuttered.

He ignored me and drove away. I kept silent all the while afraid to speak. I have not seen him angry atleast he was never this angry with me. I gulped when he stopped in front of his house where I know mom and Mr. Knight are not for the night , as they are out of the town for Ryan's aunt's wedding.

He pulled me out of the car.
Entering the house he stormed away into his bedroom.
I gulped and prepared Ryan's favourite Pasta.
I entered his room, he was only in his boxers doing his pushups on the ground.

I bit my lip, on seeing his hot sweaty body. He looked hotter than any super model. I made my way near him , he paused looking upwards, and raised his eyes asking-- what?

I inched into him , kissing him squarely on the mouth. He was surprised but kissed me back after alot of resistance.

He pulled me into his arms , I wrapped my legs around him , carrying me to the bed he pushed me into the mattress, not leaving the kiss for a second.

Kissing turned into hot make out session. I pulled off my dress living myself in only my black lace lingerie. His eyes widened.

"Angel, I don't think..." He started

"Sh...I want you Ryan" I said initiating the kiss once again.

"Angel...I...are you sure?" He stuttered.

"Yes, Ryan. I love you and I want my forever with you. I want your soul intervened with mine forever" I said confidently.

"Like Always & Forever'" he said mimicking me from yesterday.

I chuckled and we made love.
Our soul met that day for the first time.

We both were first of each other and will probably be the last too.

****************************************
Ryan's PoV:-

Making love to the one you love and have loved forever is the best feeling of the world.
Last night was the best night of my life and it will always be.

My pretty Angel was asleep beside me snuggling into me. I kissed her forehead and run a warm bath for both of us.

We bathed together and then had our breakfast which was prepared by me for Miss Beautiful.

She must be sore from last night and I was persistent , almost begging her to skip her work for a day.

She explained that how she really need to get back to work and anyways she have a test next week for which she will take a few days leave from the work and so can't take any leaves right now.

I agreed with her pouting.

She kissed me and left for the day after we had breakfast.

_____________________________________________

...oh...mi....god...
Sorry about that guys I skipped the love making part because this novel should be a cute one so...never mind...we can imagine that part.

Vote.....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
_____________________________________________