Chapter 34

***edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

It's been a month since we returned from Florida. Ryan and I have set the date for the wedding which will be in a week from now.
We have decided to make it a small gathering only a few of our friends and family.

Bella's birthday is also in a couple of weeks which is ofcourse being organised by her Daddy Bear.

She is happy that she turn six and she is happy that she is gonna with both her mommy and daddy.

Ryan was out of the city for a day, he had a meeting to attend which he couldn't postpone. So Bella and I were alone in this big palace. Joana was out of the town too, she was meeting her daughter and granddaughter , it's her off for next week.

"Momma-Bear, I wanna have choco crunch" Bella said pouting.

"Baby bear, we don't have any chauffeur with us for tonight, daddy is out of the city, he won't appreciate us to leave the house" I said trying to explain.

"It's just an ice cream momma" she said frowning.

"Stop that Bella, go back to your room" I snapped.

"Momma" she said trying not to cry.

"Bella, baby, we'll have ice-cream tomorrow?" I said trying to reach her.

"No...I don't want to have any ice cream with you" she yelled and rushed down the hall.

What is wrong with my kiddo.? She never yelled at me never. Ryan you have spoilt her by offering anything and everything .

I called Ryan, and he picked up the phone immediately.

"Why did you yell at Bella?" He snapped

"What?..."

"You are never gonna yell at her ever, Ariana, God damn it , she is a kid.. You can't put your anger on her when you want" he snarled into the phone.

"Really Ryan, I can't scold my daughter? Why? If she is wrong I will yell at her , it's our duty to stop her from doing anything wrong" I said frustrated with this conversation.

"Your daughter? She is not only yours Ariana. I know how to raise a child stop being so full of yourself" he whisper-yelled at me.

I was out of breath and out of words because of the shouting.

"She called me crying. She needs you , Ariana, you can't yell at her for no reason" he said trying to calm himself down.

"Really Ryan ? She wants to go to McDonald's at this hour, we do not have anyone. Should I take her?" I asked

"Take her ,if she wants it. You are not a kid that you can't drive at this hour" he said.

I hung up on him.

He is being unreasonable and irresponsible!

I put on my shoes and grabbed the car keys, "Bella, come we are going out"

She rushed into my arms hugging me, "I am sorry Momma-Bear, I..."

"It's ok Baby Bear, it's not you whose wrong, kids always want things they can't get but it's we, the parents, who need to stop them" I said hugging her back.

"Come lets get you an ice cream sweetheart" I lifted her into my arms.

We reached the McDonald's, and the drive thru was under maintenance for an hour, so I parked the car at the parking and held Bella up in my arms. The que was really a never ending one, so I made Bella sat near biling counter and stand in the que.

I was looking over at Bella when a teenager bumped into me, she was around 14 and was very beautiful. She was holding her younger brother's hand who must be a year or two older than Bella.

I looked over at Bella and she waved back at me holding her Panda. I smiled and waved back at her. The kid next to her sister nudged me, "hi, is she your daughter?" He asked.

"Yeah,"

"She is pretty" he said looking at her lovingly.

Oh..my God kids!

"Wanna have some ice cream." I asked, her sister pulled him, and mouthed him , "Say No"

"Come both of you go sit with my daughter I'll bring ice cream for us all"

"No..Miss, it's ok He is a kid! I have money for our burger." The sister said.

"It's ok Dear, I have money for all of us., I'll bring a burger for each of you"

She licked her lips and so did the kid.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

Both of their faces fell, the kid tried to hold back.

"They died" he said.

"Oh..my...I am so sorry, are you alone? " I asked

They nodded in unison.

I gulped at that. Life is harsh for so many people. I instantly felt a connection with them, wished I could do anything for them.

" Go sit back with my daughter I'll be back" I smiled

*****************

I came back with a tray full of food and ice creams for the kids.

"Where's Bella?" I asked panicking to find Bella missing.

"She is there " the boy pointed.

Bella was there in front of the parking lot talking to a woman in Black, her panda bear was on the ground, and she was having a new toy in her hand, a bigger panda bear. I placed the tray on the table rushing out but instead collided with someone and fell to the ground.

Recollecting myself I run towards them, but before I could even reach there , the woman took her hand and put her , in her car. I ran after them but the car speed way.

Fuck!.....

I called Ryan but his phone was busy. Whom he was talking. Fuck. I called again and again but he was not responding talking to someone.

I rushed back and asked the kids whether they heard anything and what that woman looked like. The kid smiled at her sister, "she said that her daddy has sent her a teddy bear and they want to surprise you, so she have to quitely go with her"

"What?" I yelled.

"Is there a problem miss? " The girl asked.

"My..my husband's not in town, I...I... don't know who that woman was" I explained

The girl's face changes into a worried one. She asked if she could help but I refuse.

I hurried to the police station and explained them everything, they filed the report and asked me to wait for Ryan to pick up the call or to have a call from the kidnappers.

I made my way back to the house, as soon as the door opened , I fell to the ground crying pathetically.
_____________________________________________
...ohh...
...hope our baby Bella is fine and will be back soon....

❤️Vote ❤️Comment ❤️Recommend
____________________________________________