Chapter 12

***Edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

I woke up with a piercing pain at the back of my head. I opened my eyes, but shut them instantly, adjusting my eyes to the bright light.
I again tried to blink open my eyes after adjusting and groaning for a minute, I opened my eyes.

Once I was back to my conscious self I realised that I was at a different place. I jerked away remembering how Tony called me and then tried to kiss me.

When I felt a cold breeze across my neck, I peeked into my blanket, and I were only in my lingerie.

I wrapped the blanket around myself , and raise myself into a sitting position, I then saw my jeans and top lying near my bed. I grabbed those, wear them back

Rushing out of the door, I collided squarely with Tony.

"Ariana? Baby you ok? " He asked.

"How dare you? What did you do to me?" I shouted grabbing my head from the pain.

"Baby, it was just a moment that passed by. It's ok. I won't tell anyone" he said.

"No....don't you dare say that." I shouted crying pathetically.

" Baby, it's ok. I...." before he could finish his sentence I slapped him right across his left cheek.

"Don't you dare touch me." I yelled.

"And you did nothing, because Ryan's fragrance still lingers from my body and it will always linger. I love him. Don't you dare come near me ever again." I shouted.

Grabbing all my belongings I ran out of his house onto the main street. I then hailed the taxi and called Ryan.

But, it went to his voice mail directly.
Once, I reached Ryan's house, I barged into it only to find Mom and Mr. Knight.

"Mom, where's Ryan?" I asked.

"Oh..Ariana he left an hour ago. " She said.

"Left?? Where?" I asked.

"You don't know, he came to you last night to your work place, he got selected as a racer for Grand Prix this year. " She said.

"Oh.." I blinked back my tears, nodded and turned away.

"Ariana, darling, it's ok. Come lets have breakfast" she said after me.

"No..mom, I will head home" I said clearing my voice a little.

I entered my house , and went into my room. Once I reached my bed, I cried, I yelled and I cried more, finally drifting off to sleep.

That night I dreamt of being Ryan's wife, a very happy ever after, but it's never gonna happen now.

***************************

It's been two months since me and Ryan separated , not officially with so many words being exchanged between us but silently. We parted our ways , I still wait each night for him to appear or just call me but he never does.

I have started working at the bar on a regular basis. With no Ryan to spend time with, I need no time for myself.

I am even going to drop out of my distance learning programme of literature as I do not have money to pay for it anymore.

With Amara's fees and dad's illness I am out of resources for my studies. Aliena is there with us but she works only for a shift or two in a week apparently.

I was getting pretty late for my job as a bartender at The Chloe's. I was sick again it's the fifth time , I have puked in two days. I just don't know what bug has got into my stomach and I was miserably suffering from this pathetic dizziness and sickness.

I rushed into the bar, and found Clieve, talking to someone on phone.

He motioned me to him, I raised my eyebrows asking what?

"Ryan, your girl's here, wanna have a word" he asked into the phone

I smiled at the mention of his name grinning crazily I offered my hand for his mobile..

"Oh..ok bud...will tell her to call you back later" Clieve said into the phone.

I pulled my hand away, still smiling, but I was on the verge of crying . I nodded and turned around and went into the girl's locker room for a minute to calm myself a little.

Chloe entered the girl's locker room frowning, " what's the matter with Ryan and you?" She asked

"Emm..Chloe,..." I hugged her and started crying.

"Awe, baby, don't cry what's the matter, just tell me I will kick his ass " she smiled sadly.

"I... don't know Chloe, he just left without saying goodbye, his phone's out of reach since then...We...just broke up.... without being spoken about it" I sobbed in my hands, pathetically.

"Oh..poor baby, take a leave have some rest, you look weak. " She said.

"No, I don't wanna be alone" I said.

"Okk...just leave this matter upto me, ok? I will sort his pretty ass" she said.

I laughed at her choice of words with tears still lingering on my cheeks.

She kissed my forehead lightly and rushed out when Clieve yelled for her.

It's quite a busy night as it's weekend and nearing Christmas.

I worked non-stop for next 4 hours only having a glass of water in between. I was feeling really dizzy and wanted to give it a try. Since Ryan left, I have not eaten properly , not slept calmly ever like I used to sleep in his arms.

I was bartending when a sudden dizziness eloped me , everything started appearing black. I grabbed the counter for support and last I remembered was a faint voice of someone, "Ariana...." and I passed out into someone's arms.

**********************************
_____________________________________________
Uff...finally, I cried writing it more than you can imagine. Trust me., It was very difficult to write with blurry eyes.

❤️ Vote
❤️ Comment
❤️ Recommend

_____________________________________________