Chapter 23

***Edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

I woke by a loud banging of the door and the continuous ringing of the door bell.

I made my way out of the room after wrapping the blanket around Bella and placing a pillow where I slept.

I then opened the door and there stood a furious looking, Ryan?

It seemed that he was devoid of something, like everything.

He looked as if he has been shoving his hands into his hair alot , lately. He looked restless and furious.

Before , I could say anything or close the door at him , like I did before, he pushed his way into my house.

"Ryan?" I whispered considering that Bella was just down the hall.

" What the hell is this?" He shouted throwing a newspaper that hit me squarely at my chest.

I grabbed it and read it.

There was a picture of Ryan and Me from the other day when he saved me from Adrian and there was another picture of me and Bella playing in the park.

The Love Child of Our Heartthrob Ryan Knight

It has been a secret all this while. They played a safe game. Hiding their daughter from the world. Is it a secret because the child is-----

Before I could read any further, he snatched the newspaper roughly from my hand.

"Ryan...." I started but was cut off by him

"Is this the truth ? " He asked calmly.

I hung my head low wrapping my arms around myself, and nodded lightly.

I flinched from the impact of something being hit , I raised my head and saw that Ryan had hit the wall behind me so hard that the paint came off.

"Rya..." I started.

"How could you ? How could you Ariana? You hid my daughter from me? " He said looking into my eyes staring at me.

"I am Sorry---" I started but was cut off by him again

"You're Sorry? Sorry? Your sorry can give me my daughter, her memories.? The five years that you stole from my life with my daughter?" He said raising his voice.

I saw tears appearing at the end of his eyes.

"Ryan----"

He grabbed me harshly by my shoulder and pushed me into the wall behind.

It was hurting to be held like this.

"How dare you to take away my daughter from me?" He snarled.

"Ryan...I wanted to tell" I tried to form words.

"You wanted to tell, Ariana? " He asked rather snapped.

"You left the other day without even saying anything, you didn't pick my call thereafter----"

"That's because you were fucking Tony the next day" he yelled.

"It's not like that----"

"Are you sure , she is mine?" He said a little angrily.

My eyes watered at that instantly.

How could he even say that?.
I have never been with anyone but him.

If anyone will see Bella, will tell that she is his daughter. They are carbon copies of one another.

" Yes, she is yours" I said trying not to sob.