Chapter 5

***Edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

Clieve , Ryan , Chloe , Chris, Claire, Tony and I were sitting around the bonfire with a beer in hand and playing truth and dare.
I sat myself in between Ryan and Chloe.
Clieve was sitting in between Ryan and Chris and then Tony and Claire.
I just seem to enjoy being with them. I sometimes wonder what it would be if they were not there with me specially Ryan and Chloe.
They both are my family and I have not lived a second without them for a long time now.
We played for awhile, the bottle spinned and stopped at Tony first, Clieve asked him, "Truth or Dare".

He said, "Truth".

"Whom would like to have as a life partner, as in amongst us." asked Claire looking at me.

What the hell is happening, does she know about his feelings for me?

Tony looked around and his gaze stopped at me, smiling sadly, he said, " one who will love me back as I love her"

I gasped at him, he was actually expecting to pour his words into my heart, through his piercing eyes.

Our eyes locked with one another for more than we should have.

Ryan sighed heavily bringing me back from my train of thoughts.

Again, the bottle spinned and stopped at Claire,
Chris asked, "Truth or Dare"

Claire smirked at me, " Dare"

I don't even know what's with her nowadays.

"Go, kiss someone, anyone, you want" says Clieve.

She smiled at Ryan and smirked at me.
She stood and made her way towards Ryan, my eyes , watching her every move. I don't know why I was frowning at her.
She leaned and kissed him on his lips, it was just a mere lip to lip touch. I turned my eyes away from them , it really hurts. I just wanted to storm away but calmed myself.
Ryan placed his hand on mine squeezing it lightly. I smiled at him, letting him know, it's ok. I still don't know why it hurted so badly.

Ari, he is just your friend. Leave it. Really. He isn't yours to keep forever.

This fact really pierced into my heart toring it apart. My mind started asking questions, what if he loves someone.?

Again the bottle spinned and stopped at me,
"So, Ariana Truth or Dare?" asked Claire smirking at me.
I glanced at her and she was actually smirking at me as if trying to say "Try Me" I really don't know what's gotten into her idiotic mind. Why was she behaving like a nut to me?
I smirked at her, saying "Dare".
She smiled lightly and whispered, "Kiss Tony"

"What???" Ryan and I shouted at her together.

"What.? Kiss him. " She said smirking at me.

"No..." Ryan snapped at her.

"But it's a dare? And Ryan let her decide. Why you're poking your nose in between everything" she said in a little frustrated tone

"See, I don't think it's a good idea, Claire. Let's just ..." She cut me off.

"Stop acting like a pussy. Anyways I knew you won't. You are not that kind of girl" she said nonchalantly.

"What type of a girl? What do you mean?" I asked

"You know, the one who have, enough guts to do such a thing" she replied, her trade mark smirk still lingering on her face.

"Leave it Claire , please" said Tony looking at me with wait a minute is that hurt on his face?

Oh my God! He is in deep shit if he has any feelings for me. Coz...really I am not interested in him at all. I don't even like him. I don't even what to be his friend, like you know, a friend in need , a friend in deed type of a friend. We just have friends in common. That's it.

Ryan stood and stormed out of the room.

"You took it really to a shitty level , Claire" I said and ran after Ryan.

"Ryan..." I yelled when he was just inches away from the elevator.

"Wait, Ryan." I yelled again.

The elevator door opened just when I reached him and he pulled me in.

"Go and kiss him. I just don't care. Do what you like. Just leave, Ariana. Will you? " He snapped at me.

"Ryan, Why you're angry at me? I never will. I can never kiss him. Trust me. " I said truthfully.

"Oh really, Ariana? Because if I am not wrong, you were checking him out all this time" he yelled now

" Ryan, I wasn't checking him out, he was just staring at me. I was just wondering, why?" I said rather in confusion.

" Oh. Stop acting so dumb, Ariana. He fuckin.." I cut him off.

"Stop it ok, ? Don't you dare swear in front of me, not now, not ever. " I yelled at him.

I am really mad at him right now. He is changing into a...agh..I don't know what.

"Leave it Angel, we're heading home, right now. Is it ok with you ?" He said calmly.

"ok.." I said still mad at him.

He smiled and looked at me with ---wait a minute is that adoration?

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned in looking in my eyes adoringly.

I am zoned out to think anything else. He leaned in, his lips, a mere inches away from mine.

I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss that never happened. He leaned in further and kissed my cheek instead. I...I thought he would kiss me....there...

I blinked my eyes and smiled back at him.

The elevator stopped and he grabbed my hand pulling me out.

*****************************************
Ryan's PoV:-

It's been a while since I realised that I love Ariana. I was in 9th grade, when one of the guy of our sports team tried to make a move on my Angel. I beat the hell out of him then and there. Tony and Clieve were by my side then.
"She isn't yours to keep" Tony yelled.
"She is mine." I yelled at him furiously.
"Don't dare to look at her in any other way" I warned Tony.
He backed off then. But I know pretty well he wants her.

I was presently snuggling into my Angel in my bed. We reached home an hour ago and watched movie in my bed, had a lot of popcorn, and then she fell asleep on my shoulder. I snuggled her into me and kissed her forehead.

I love to watch her sleeping. Yeah it's not the first time she is sleeping with me. Dude! We are best friends since we were 5. We sleep together but not in that way🙄.

My feelings for her are developing more and more by each passing day. I really want to tell her how much I love her but never does as I am not sure will she love me back as I do? Or if she will hate me for all this. What if she doesn't want to hurt my feelings and she doesn't reject me just for me? What if she hates me for ruining our friendship. ? I don't know how will she take it.

So, for now, I just need to keep my love within myself and never mention it to her, atleast not untill she falls for me like I have fallen for her already.

I kissed her forehead and laid her on the pillow beside me. Then I pulled a blanket and covered both of us, pulling her into my chest I drifted off to sleep after so long in a peaceful sleep.

Peaceful coz she is with me. Peaceful coz I am able to hug her kiss her and love her.

*****************************************
.... finally...her feelings......
Guys, don't forget to vote, please show your love for them.

Vote.....Vote......Vote........Vote...Vote❤️
Comment if you have any suggestions for the next update.

PS: You can even comment if you find any mistakes as the novel is not yet edited and I write it in my phone so , please help and point out the mistakes for me....."
____________________________________________