Chapter 29

Ryan's PoV:-

We went to a diner to celebrate the happy family moment, we even went to McDonald's for that choco-crunch my Princess and my Angel wanted to have so badly.

It was after midnight when we returned home, Bella was fast asleep at the back seat and Ariana was grinning happily.

"Why you're grinning like a crazy woman?" I asked

"Crazy hmm?" She asked still grinning.

"What?" I asked.

"You're cute" she said.

"No I am not. I am hot". I said winking.

She pushed me giggling like Bella.

"What? You don't believe that?" I asked.

"Nah" she said winking.

"Wait let us reach home then I'll show you how hot I am" I said blowing a kiss and licking my lips thereafter.

"You're gross" she said laughing.

I pulled into my garage after a few minutes.

I took Bella in my arms, & she snuggled onto my shoulder. I then placed my another hand on Ariana's waist , we went inside the house like a beautiful family.

Once Ariana changed Bella into her nightwear we both kissed her forehead.

We were watching Bella together, I hugged Ariana from behind and kissed her head lightly.

She wiped a tear that must've fallen from her eyes.

"Angel?" I grabbed her cheeks in my hands.

"Nothing it's like a dream" she said pouting.

"It's not a dream baby girl" I said kissing her lips and hug her thereafter.
She hugged me back.

"Let's go"

"Where?" She asked

"I wanna show you how hot I am" I said picking her up in arms in a caveman style and slapped her butt lightly.

She giggled, " You're Insane"

"Indeed"

I threw her lightly on the bed and we made love.

It felt like I breathed after a very long time.

I wish I could go back and change what'd happened but that's not possible.

I now want to enjoy the rest of our days together.

Ariana's POV:-

After making love all the night and sleeping like a baby in Ryan's arm I woke up with light kisses on my lips and neck.

I opened my eyes and locked those with Ryan's. He nudged me a little and then again we started kissing all over pulling each other and enjoying the moment.

After a very calm bath and love making session in the bathroom we made our way to the kitchen.

Joana and Bella were cooking some special dish with Bella's Panda Bear being the student. Bella was giving orders to Panda Bear how to bake some cookies which were ofcourse the followed steps of Joana.

Ryan kissed Bella's cheek , "Good Morning Princess"

"Good Morning, Daddy Bear" she said offering her hands to be held in his arms.

"Momma-Bear, Good Morning, my pretty lady" she said offering her cheeks to be kissed by me.

"Good Morning, my Baby Bear, my pretty lady" I replied kissing her cheeks.

"Kiss Daddy-Bear too." She said pouting.

"Yeah sure I will but not now. " I said frowning.

"I'll kiss her then" Ryan said winking.

"No. We are going to have our breakfast" I said trying to sound angry.

"Oh..Angel You look so like a Momma-Bear when you're angry, doesn't she, Baby Bear?" Ryan said and winked again at Bella.

"Oh..yes, that's why I call her Momma-Bear" Bella said winking.

"Oh God, did she winked? " Joana asked astonished.

"Yeah, apparantly her daddy taught her how to wink in a day" I said rolling my eyes inwardly. (I don't want Bella to know how to roll her eyes yet, winking is enough)

We had our breakfast and then Ryan and I dropped Bella to school.
We are a beautiful family, now. It seems so complete with Ryan back. It's serene.

Ryan took me to the NY Publishers with him.

"Ryan, why are we here?" I asked.

"You are the new owner of this place, Angel" he stated.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, go run your company with ease. And I'll be there to pick you up for the lunch and then we can have a little talk, you know, about that night? " He asked nervously.

"Ok." I said.

"Love You, Angel." He said kissing my lips lightly.

"Love you too, Ryan" I said against his lips.

____________________________________________
...awe... they're back together...
In their Palace. In their fairy land....

Enjoy Reading.....

❤️ Vote
❤️ Comment
❤️ Recommend

(See you guys tomorrow)
_____________________________________________