Chapter 38

***edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

I wiggled up trying to sit in a sitting position to which Ryan immediately helped me in.

"Are you ok baby?" He asked placing his hand lightly at my back.

"Yes Ryan I just want water" I said weakly.

"Oh..ok I'll call the doctor" he said and pressed a button near my bed

Soon, the doctor entered the room with a huge smile , I immediately recognised her she is the same doctor who was at the time of Bella, "Mrs. Singh.?"

"Hello, Ariana, you're even more pretty than before " she said smiling charmingly.

"You know each other?" Ryan asked looking at us in confusion.

"Yeah, she was my doctor at the time of Bella " I explained.

"But...you are a gynecologist?" I asked thinking.

"Yeah, I was here , so I thought it's better to check on the baby before I take my leave for the day" she said.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yes, you are 12 weeks pregnant, Ariana"

"What? I... Ryan..." I felt his hand on my hand.

I turned around, and he was smiling happily.

"I...I..." he placed a finger on my lips.

"I love you, Ariana"

I smiled with tear filled eyes and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank You, baby girl" I nodded and smiled back.

"So, are you guys ready for the ultrasound?"

Ryan and I, nodded in unison.

We both were watching the screen enthusiastically.

"Oh...my, Ariana , Ryan... You are having a twins" Mrs. Singh said clapping her hands.

"Twins? " I said thinking about our little babies.

"Ryan..." I looked at him who was in shock looking at my stomach and then at the screen. A lone tear escaped his eyes.

"Oh God, Ariana. We are having two babies in here..." He said placing his hand on my stomach lightly.

I nodded happy tears running down my face.

I gasped when suddenly he kissed my lips softly.

I melt in his arms, and kissed him back with all the love.

Forgetting about the world around us we shared a really hot kiss.

"Eh eh.."
Mrs. Singh's voice of clearing her throat broke our moment.

" So, here is the first picture of your twins" Mrs. Singh handed us the photocopy of the sonography.

Ryan took it with a smile and we smiled looking at our kids , the first photograph of our lovely babies.

******************

After the sonography the other doctor checked my wound which was healing but very slowly. He said, that though the recovery was slow but it was happening which was a good sign.

******************

Its been a few days in the hospital now and I was fed up of this. I wanted to go home.

Ryan entered the room with a tray full of food, I licked my lips as I really wanted to eat something which was not of hospital.

He set the tray for me , "it's chicken soup, Angel. It's not from the hospital you'll enjoy it."

I grinned at that pulling out the spoon I started eating eagerly and moaned at the feel of the rich taste on my tongue.

I glanced up to see Ryan grinning ," what?"

"You look hot." He said winking.

"You're Gross"

He laughed and lead his way to me, "can I? "

"No.. it's for me and the babies" I said pulling away the spoon sticking my tongue out.

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

******************

"Ryan how did you get me? " I asked after a finishing my soup.

Ryan took the tray and placed it on the table.

"What do you mean?" He asked

" I mean how did you find me? "

"Oh...thats only because of Amara."

"Amara?? My sister?"

"Yes Angel, she came to know about your Step Mom's plan and she rushed to Chloe. Chloe came to me when I reached home and found you gone I panicked."

"Chloe and Amara tracked Aliena's phone and found your location I , myself was busy tracking your phone and found its in the same location, we hurried with the police behind but I..I...failed to save you" he said finishing with heavy voice.

"Ryan..I knew you'd come to know and track me down that's why I kept a spare phone with me and handed it over to Aliena when she asked. My phone was still in my jeans pocket. I..I...grabbed the safety gun which I saw in our closet a few days ago.".

' Ryan...whose gun was that?" I asked thinking about it.

"It's mine, I..issued that for our safety a few days ago. It's licensed. " He said.

"Oh.. so I grabbed the gun from the closet once I came to know that our house was full of camera's I rushed into the bedroom and found there was not a single camera there not even in the closet. So, I placed it in my shoe holster there."

"Oh.. Ariana, I am so sorry baby, I wasn't there for you"

"You were always there for me Ryan.." I pulled him in a hug and we sat there mingling in each others arms until there was a knock at the door.

Ryan pulled himself away and Bella entered the room running directly towards me followed by Chloe and Chris I smiled at them lightly.

I smiled at Bella's charming face.

"Momma-Bear, You ok? I missed you so much Momma, I love you" she said trying to reach me.

Ryan lifted her in his arms and made her sit on my bed.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her in my chest.

"I love you too my Princess, my Baby Bear" I said.

"How are you, Ari? " Chloe asked with teary eyes.

"Oh, I am great. Enjoying everyone's attention" I said winking at them trying to lighten up the atmosphere around.

"Oh Ari.." they both rushed to me and hugged me.

"Aouch" I winced, faking a little.

"Oh sorry did we hurt you? Are you ok? Should I call the doctor?" Chris said panicking.

"See told you , I am loving the attention" I said winking.

"Bitch" Chloe mouthed considering that Bella was near and within the hearing range.
_____________________________________________

....twins....oh my God...

Ok so, will these babies be boys or girls or a boy and a girl????

Please suggest..

❤️ Vote ❤️ Comment ❤️ Recommend
_____________________________________________