Chapter 11

***Edited***

Claire's PoV:-

I have loved Ryan for years and that Ariana can't take him away from me. I am gonna kill that bitch. I want Ryan. I can't live without him.

Last night when I reached home, I threw away each and every thing of my room. Tony was there with me and he patiently watched me smashing it into pieces.

He said that I was being absurd and that the pain will ease off soon.

But no, my heart was still piercing as if someone put a hundred knifes in it and smashed it.

I will never let anyone take Ryan away from me, never.

I wiped my tears angrily and limping as I'd cut my feet last night I head to Tony's.

He will agree to me because I know very well that he loves Ariana too much to let her go.

*****************************************
Tony's PoV:-

It still hurts to let her go . I have been wanting her for so long. I love her, God damn , it hurts.

I grabbed the whiskey and chucked it down my throat in a second.

I was deep in thought when suddenly the door bell rang. I opened it and there stood Claire frowning at something.

"Hey, all ok?" I asked. She was pathetic last night, she cried like a baby and smashed her house throwing everything just like a spoilt brat she was.

She pushed her way into my house and stormed into the living room.

"Cut it, Do you want your Ariana?" She asked.

"W..what? " I asked furiously.

How does she know I love Ariana.

"Oh. Cut the crap Tony, do you want her?" She asked.

"Yeah, I mean...she will never love me back. She loves Ryan"

"Oh...Tony... She will love you... I have a plan".
She then explained me her plan which was as pathetic as her.

"Have you lost your mind? Claire. I want her to love me not hate me" I yelled once I heard her plan

"Tony, this is the only way we could get ourselves the one whom we love so much." She explained.

"No....I...don't think it's going to work" I stumbled thinking about it.

"Just call her here, do it" she said.

"You are being absurd. I can't" I said.

"Oh...better, yeah. You don't want her. I will find someone else then" she said.

"No...you will not dare do that." I said.

"Watch me." She said

"Don't. They love each other" I said.

"Nope...they just don't have any other choices. They have been together for so long. Tell me Tony, can you live without her, be honest please?" She asked.

"No" I replied honestly.

I considered her offer thinking alot about it.

"Just do it Tony, " She said.

I agreed after awhile and called her.

****************************************

Ariana's PoV:-