Chapter 4

Sana can't still believe what she saw on the news.

"Sana? Honey, are you okay?" Her mom asked her when she saw Sana standing like a statue while looking at the tv screen.

"Uhh. Yes, mom. I'm fine. Let's go inside." Sana faked a smile and grab her mother's hands and went inside.

~

Jungkook's POV

My father finally announced his retirement. My life will never be the same again. I have no choice but to accept his offer. Who else will run the business? It's only me. My younger brother Taehyun is too young. I want him to live his life to the fullest while he is still young.

I need to prepare myself. I want to be an effective CEO just like my father.

I just finished checking and studying some files and documents.

I finally lay down on my bed and stretched my body.

'What a long day!'

I closed my eyes.

And her face appeared in my mind.

I remember that day.

Flashback...

I woke up because of the rays of the sun in my face.
Oh, I remember what happened last night. I looked on my right side but she's no longer there.

I immediately dressed up. I opened the door and went outside the car and looked around. Sana is nowhere to be found. She left. She left me without any words.

'Fine! I will find you. I will definitely find you.' I mumbled to myself as I put both my hands to my hips and sighed.

End of flashback

I got up and shoved my hair using my hands. I sighed.

"I hope we will meet again."

~

Sana's POV

It's a very tiring day. Although we went to the spa to pamper ourselves but I just feel tired. Maybe because of what I discovered earlier.

'How can I forget that guy and to what happened to us? This will haunt me for a long time.'

I grabbed my phone and started to search for his name. I found some of his photos.

"Wow!"

"Wow!"

"Daebak!" I was amazed

'Oh, God! That look!'

Name: Jeon Jung Kook (from a Chaebol Family)
Work: CEO of Jeon Enterprise (Biggest Electronic Company in South Korea)
Age: 24 years old (Sept 1, 1996)
Status: Single
Height:178 cm
Weight: 70kg

I also read some articles about him.
And realized,

'Maybe he went to that place that night because he knew his life will never be the same again as he will become the CEO of a big company.
He will carry a heavyweight on his shoulder and it's a big shoe to fill in.
Poor, him. Poor, Jung Kook. He must be so pressured right now. Well I know he can do it.' I mumble to myself.

'And He seemed to be a very nice and humble person. He's also a gentleman that makes him even more attractive. He has it all: the looks, the face, the good personality, and the money.

Wow,

I can't believe I just lost my virginity to this guy.'

'Ommo!'

'What did I just say? Urgh! Sana can you please stop this? It's not helping.' I hit myself.

I turn my phone off and throw it in my bed and went to the bathroom.

I dressed up to my pj's. I need to take some rest. I feel my body is really really tired today that is why I'm thinking crazy things.

~
Hello guys,
I made some changes to their age, to make it even more realistic. 😉
How was my story so far? I want to hear your feedback. Kamsahamnida!

Ps. Sorry for the short chapter. ✌️