Chapter 54

Sana's POV

5 years later

I ran my fingers at the picture frame I'm holding. It's our wedding photo. A smile plastered on my face. It's been 4 years since Jungkook and I got married. Feels like yesterday we exchanged our vows and I do's.
Time flies so fast.

Two days ago was our 4th wedding anniversary. We haven't got a chance to celebrate for the reason of him having a business trip abroad. He promised to make it up with me. I missed him although he will be gone for 3 days, it feels like forever to me.

I put down the frame back to my table beside the glass nameplate displayed at the center. The nameplate I was earning for a long time. A nameplate that is written...

Jeon Sana, M. D.
Obstetrician-Gynecologist

Who would have thought I finally reach my dream? A dream to become a doctor and a dream to become a wife and a mom. I could never ask for more.
'What have I done good to received so much blessings from above?'

I smiled for the last time and wear on the white coat to start my day in my clinic.

I heard a knock on the door. I turn around and waited for it to open.
Dahyun peek through the door while smiling widely.

"Good morning, Dr. Jeon." she greeted me excitedly.

"Ommo! Dahyun! Did you just got back from your honeymoon?" I asked. She supposed to be on a honeymoon break now.

"Naah! We need to get back because there's an emergency in his clinic." She said, she can't hide how dismay she is.

"Hmm. That's okay. So, how's your honeymoon, Mrs. Cha?" I asked in a teasing way.

Yes, Dr. Cha and Dahyun got married just last week. They were dating for 3 years before deciding to get married. Dahyun needs to finish her residency training first before they plan the wedding. I never expect they will end up together but I am the happiest when I knew they were dating back then.
They both deserve each other.

Dahyun suddenly blushed, it's too obvious because of her dubu-like skin tone.
"It was..uhmm..great." she bite her lips and smack my shoulder. She feels giddy. I can't help but laugh at her. She's still the same Dahyun I knew 5 years ago.
"But why is everyone calling me Dr. Cha now?" she put her hands on her waist.

"Babo! Of course because you're already married, they will definitely call your new name now.. Dr. Cha." I tease again and make fun of her.

"But it reminds me of the days when he's still our strict, intimidating yet caring internship instructor." She stated while holding her chin.
"Well anyway, I like it though." she added.
I smack her shoulder.
"Whatever, Dahyun. Go back to your clinic now." I jokingly push her out of my clinic.
"Yah! I'm here to tell you since Eun Woo can't go home tonight and you know that I'm afraid to be alone. So
Momo will have a sleepover in our new house. Can you come? Pretty please?" She shake my body to convince me.

"I'm sorry Dahyun but Jungkook will come home tonight from his trip." I said and gave her a worried look.

"Ohh. Okay, fine." she pouted and frown.
"I know you haven't celebrated your anniversary yet, so yeah I understand." She instantly smile at me.
"Bye, Sana." We waved goodbye and chuckled.

I beamed and shook my head after I closed the door. I went to sit down.
I will be scanning and reviewing some of my documents first before I start my clinic hours in a few minutes.

I called my secretary and signal her to call the first patient.
The door opens. I lift my head and to my surprise it's someone I know. Someone I didn't expect to see again.