Chapter 51

Two weeks have passed by,

"How's your day, baby?" Jungkook greeted Sana while buckling his seatbelt after picking her up from the hospital.

"It was fine. Today was our last day in the pediatric department. I was kinda sad because I will definitely miss the staff and nurses there. But, I am excited at the same time because we will be moving to Ob-Gyne Department next week." she beamed brightly at him.

"That's good. So it means you wouldn't have to see Eun Woo every day." he narrowed his eyes then smirk.
"Yah! Why are you like that to your cousin?" she frowned and pouted.

Jungkook laugh. "I was just kidding. You know that I owe Eun Woo big time." he looks at her while smiling.
"First, he helped me realized my feelings towards you. If it wasn't because of him, I would still be confused until now or worst I may be married to the wrong person before I realize that. Second, although he likes you, he chose to let you go and move on. And lastly, he didn't take advantage of you when things went wrong between us instead he helped by advising us." he said in a serious tone.
"I wonder if he's really a doctor or is he a Doctor Love?" he added and that made them both chuckled.

"How about you? How was your day at work?" Sana is giving him a loving stare.
"Hmm. It was a tiring yet fulfilling day," he responded.
"Dad wants me to file legal action against those who spread false rumors about me and Tzuyu because he said that could cause a bad image in the company." he continued while still focusing on driving.
"Really?" Sana reacted crossing her brows.

Jungkook nodded. "And Mr. and Mrs. Chou went to my office this afternoon," he added.
Sana's head turned to him after what he said and widened her eyes, waiting for him to continue.
"They apologized for what their daughter did and begged me not to file a case because it turns out that Tzuyu paid some journalists to spread the rumor. They are worried that this could cause trouble to their businesses most especially Tzuyu's." Jungkook stated while focusing on driving.
"And they said they will bring her back to Taiwan in the meantime," he added and glanced at her.

Sana lowered her head, she can't hide her sympathy towards Tzuyu.
Jungkook noticed her reaction, he grabs her hand and laid it on his lap while pressing it gently.

"Don't be sad, baby. She will be fine one day." he softly said.
She moved her head, nodded.
"I hope she will find the right man for her and be happy someday," Sana said in a gentle voice.
"Yes, baby. She will be happy one day." Jungkook winked at her and she can't help but smile widely then nodded.

"Anyway, let's be happy and look forward to Wookie's birthday because it will be in a few days from now." he excitedly mumble.
Sana gave him a closed-mouth smile. "Yes... Can't believe he's turning 5 soon. Time flies so fast." She responded.
"Yeah, and it will be his first birthday with me." Jungkook smiled brightly too.
"By the way, Mr. Han has already done preparing the beach house for us. Are your family ready?" he added while glancing at her from time to time.
"Yes, they are. Anyway, thank you Jungkook for granting my request to have a simple celebration for his birthday." Sana faced him and smiled beautifully.
"It's okay, babe. Well, I can't blame my parents they wanted to spoiled their grandson with an extravagant birthday party since this is their first birthday with him as well. But they said they respect your decision. And they even admire you for that." he raised his eyebrows at her while saying the last sentence and smiling widely.
Their relationship has been opened with both of their parents, and they supported them.
Sana can't hide her flush cheeks while hearing those compliments from his parents. She was still intimidated by them but it's slowly fading away, thanks to Jungkook who helps her overcome that.
"Are you blushing?" Jungkook teased her.
"Yaaah!" she grumbles and about to shove her hand from him but he tightened the grip and moves it to his mouth and kisses it.
"You're so pretty when you blush." and that made her smile again. He never fails to make her feel butterflies in her stomach again.