Chapter 47

It seems that time has stopped when he pecks her lips. It was a quick kiss but she felt it lasted a few minutes. She wasn't expecting him will do that.

"That is to tell you I will always be yours. Don't be jealous, arasseo?" he said and stared at her lovingly.

She was frozen. She can't move any muscle in her body. She was stunned by what he did. She feels butterflies in her stomach and her heart was pounding loudly.

"Let's go back now. Wookie might already be looking for us," he said.

He grabs her hand and intertwines it with him while smiling and he drags her back to the field.
She wanted to let go of her hand but she can't, she feels so secure under his grasp. She looks at their hands, it looks perfectly fit together. Sana looks at him and he was walking with his other hand inside his pocket.

As they're walking, a group of girls staring at them especially Sana with annoyance on their faces, one of the girl was the one he has conversed with earlier. Eun Ha was her name, maybe. They're raising their eyebrows at her. Other people also whispering while eyeing them.  She lowered her head. She tried to let go of her hand but he won't let her. He even tightens the grip. And ignore the people glaring at them.

They finally back at the bench, and saw Wookie ran to them. Jungkook lifted him, he was sweating too much, so Sana grabs his bag and gets him a towel and extra clothes to change.

~

It's time for lunch. It's a picnic-style lunch, so each family laid down their blankets. Sana did the same and slowly laid down the food that she prepared this morning. They started eating, they are really hungry after all that they did earlier.

"I like this. We should often do a picnic in the future." Jungkook suddenly said.
Sana chuckled while munching her cheesy kimbap.

"It would be more fun if we have more children who will be running and playing in the park. And you will surely be preparing a lot of food," he added.
Sana almost choked on her food. She gagged and she's coughing nonstop. Jungkook immediately rubbed her back and offer her water.

"Sana, are you okay?" he innocently asked.

She gulped the water and almost finish the whole bottle. She takes a heavy breath when she's finally okay.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." Jungkook held his chest and sighed.
"You should eat slowly next time, okay?" he slightly scolds her because of worries.

"Yah! You're the reason why I almost choke up." she scoffed.

"Why it's suddenly become my fault?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Sana eyes keep on moving everywhere, she was shy to tell him.

"Because of what I said a while ago?" he's starting to tease her.
Sana gave him a side-eye glare.
"Don't worry Sana, we will have lots of children and I promise I will help you preparing food for them1." he winked at her.

"Whatever, Jungkook!" she rolled her eyes to him but she's smiling.

Wookie who's in the center was giggling while watching his parents.
He pokes his mother's arm.
"Omma.." he called her.
Sana look at him. "Yes, baby?"
"I want to have many siblings," he said while beaming at her.

Jungkook and Sana's eyes widened. They are both surprised by what he just said. Jungkook starting to laugh loudly showing his bunny teeth and nose scrunch.
Sana places a palm on her face. She doesn't know how to respond to his son.

"Wookie-ah, soon. Just wait patiently, arasseo?" Jungkook told his son while patting his head. The little kid nodded aggressively.

Sana was there at the side feeling embarrassed and speechless.