Chapter 29

Sana's POV

It's a very tiring day today at school. It's been a few days since school has started but I can already feel the pressure. And knowing our internship will start next week, it became even more stressful.

Bell rang, I'm so happy that classes are finally done for today. I pick up my things and went outside the campus. Momo and Dahyun already bid their goodbye to me.

I walk to the bus stop. I will fetch Wookie today at school. I heard several honks from the car at my side. I turn my head feeling annoyed. The car window opened...

"Jungkook?" I exclaim.

He smiled showing his two front teeth.
"Hop in!" he said while gesturing his hand to come in.

"Wae?" I ask, my brows creased.

"We're going to fetch Wookie." he smiled.

I smirked and shook my head.
"Okay," I replied.
I get inside his car. And we drove to Wookie's school.

I glanced at him several times because he was smiling like crazy the whole time.
"You look so happy today huh?" I said to tease him.

He glances at me and his smile, even more, wider now.
"Because something good is about to happen," he said while still beaming.

"You're weird," I replied.

~
We finally arrive at Wookie's school. I told Jungkook to stay inside the car while I pick up Wookie inside.

Wookie ran faster towards the car after I told him his Appa is waiting inside.

"Appa!!" he shouted after he opens the car and immediately jumps over to his dad and hug him.

"Wookie-ah!! " Jungkook hug him tightly and kissed him all over his face. They look so happy. They really missed each other.

"Okay guys, that's enough. Wookie sit down now at the back." I said.

Jungkook get off the car and carried Wookie in the back seat. After he buckled the seatbelt, he went back to the driver seat.

After he sat down, he stared at me..like for a long time.

"Wae? What's wrong?" I was confused.
He slowly leans closer to me that made me lean back. My heart started to beat fast. He stopped a few inches away from me and smiled.

"Safety first.," he whispered and grab the seatbelt on my side. He smirked while he buckled the seatbelt.
I feel that my face redden. I'm so embarrassed. I heard Wookie giggled at the back. And Jungkook winked at him.
I want to cover my face but I can't.
It's so embarrassing.

"So, are you ready guys?" Jungkook said all of a sudden.

"What?" I reacted.

"We're going to the amusement park," he said and that made Wookie shouted for joy.

My eyes widened.
"What?! No, we're not going there. There's a lot of people there. What if someone will see us?" I opposed it.

"Don't worry about that, Sana. No one will see us there. I rented the whole park." he said and winked at me.

I gasped. "You what?"

"You heard it right," he replied.
"Wookie-ah, you want to go to the amusement park with Appa?" he asks Wookie and he excitedly agrees with him.
"See? Wookie wants to go, you want him to be sad?" he pouted.

I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, fine."
He smiles from ear to ear and Wookie makes a happy scream.

~
Sana's POV