Chapter 45

Sana's POV

Dahyun, Momo, and I along with Dr. Cha attended the meeting with the research team for the upcoming outreach program. They assigned us to visit the area to conduct a survey and talk with the local leaders to determine and address the important needs of the community.
We finalized a date when to conduct the survey and we all agreed to do it on Friday. Dr. Cha is coming with us to assist with our survey.

~

Sana's POV

I grabbed my backpack and went outside my bedroom. I saw Wookie eating his breakfast with my mom. He doesn't have class today since they have a school activity tomorrow. Jungkook and I already told him that his father cannot attend the activity. He was sad but he said he understands his Appa.

"Good morning, baby. Good morning, mom."
I greeted and kissed them both.

"Good morning, Omma." Jae Wook gave me his beautiful smile and kissed me back.

"Good morning, Honey. Eat your breakfast first before leaving." Mom said.

"I'm sorry mom but I have to go now. I'm afraid I might be late if I eat breakfast." I said and I bid goodbye to them before going outside the house.

I hop in inside my car and turn on the engine. Jungkook told me he cannot fetch me today since he will be preparing for his flight this morning. I drive away on my way to the hospital.

I parked my car and saw Momo and Dahyun waiting outside the hospital.
"Good morning." I greeted them.
"Good morning, Sana. Dr. Cha is not yet around but we already bring the files we need for later." Dahyun said while showing me a pile of folders on a paper bag.
I nodded my head and glanced at my watch.

We saw a car stopped in front of us and the window side opened. It was Dr. Cha. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses. He looked like a supermodel. I heard Momo and Dahyun gasped silently.
He put down his glasses and gestured us to come inside his car.
Momo and Dahyun pushed me to the passenger side while they quickly run at the backseat.

"Did you bring the files?" Dr. Cha asked as soon as we settled down inside.
"Yes, Dr. Cha. It's here." Dahyun answered and showed the paper bag.
"Okay, that's good," he mumbled.

It was a silent trip. No one's attempted to talk because all of us are intimidated by Dr. Cha. I decided to put on my earphones and listen to music.

After almost 3 hours of ride, we finally arrived at Yeongwol Country in the Gangwon province. The hospital decided to conduct an outreach program in the rural area outside Seoul.
We immediately started our survey and interview the local leaders in the village.
So far, we finished our task earlier than we expected. We bowed down our heads to them and thanked them for their time.

"You're doing a great job." Dr. Cha compliments us.
"Thank you, Dr. Cha. We can't do it without your help." Momo respond.
"Since you guys did a great job, I will treat you lunch now. And if we still have time left. We can roam around the place. They said we should visit one of their tourist spot here." Dr. Cha suggested.
We all agreed since we are really hungry and we want also to chill out after the stressful survey.

We're done eating our lunch and decided to go to Seonam Village. We hiked for a few minutes and saw a beautiful view of Hanbando-myeon.