Chapter 28

Sana's POV

Today is the first day of school for both me and Wookie. Mom offered to drop him to school so that I can go straight to the University.

 Mom offered to drop him to school so that I can go straight to the University

Yonsei University, College of Medicine

Half a day has passed but I've already made friends with two of my classmates; Momo and Dahyun. They are very friendly and funny at the same time. I had fun with them. We just had eaten our lunch and we're heading to our next class together since we're still classmates.

We just arrived at the classroom and find our seats.

"Are you guys ready for our internship?" Dahyun asked as we sat down. We will meet our internship instructor now.

"No, I'm not yet ready. They said it's gonna be like hell." Momo whined.

"How about you, Sana?" Dahyun asked me.

"Well, I'm excited because we get to experience and learn a lot of things for sure," I said while smiling.

"You're maybe the only person in this room who's excited about it," Dahyun exclaimed, and we all laugh.

We stop talking when we heard the door opened and someone entered the room. And to my surprise, it's Dr. Cha.

"So Dr. Cha will be our internship instructor this semester," Momo whispered to us.

"I heard he's very stern and harsh when it comes to this. Mommy! I'm getting nervous." Dahyun whined while still whispering. Momo and I chuckled at her cute reaction.

We heard Dr. Cha cleared his throat that made of us sit properly.

"Good afternoon students." he greeted.

"I'm Dr. Cha Eun Woo and I will be your internship instructor this semester." he continued.

He started discussing it.
"Based on the previous curriculum, the internship training program entails 12 months in the third level. But in the new CMO, the 12 months was shortened to six months that require going on-duty at 40 hours per week in 27 weeks with total minimum training hours in the clinical laboratory of 1080 hours," he stated.

We all nodded as we listened to him.

"Your primary task is observation and documentation. You can still participate in the work in a limited way under the supervision of practitioners and professionals. Every month you will be assigned to different specialization fields such as Pediatric, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyne, and many more. Through that you can choose which specialty you want to pursue after you graduated." he said. His eyes roamed around and he stops when he saw me. My eyes widened. He smirked and I bowed down my head a little.

"So, your internship program will be in the Gangnam Severance Hospital. I am expecting you to take this seriously, understood?" he said.

"Ne, Gyosunim."(Yes, professor.) We all replied together.