Chapter 8

(NOTE: I'm sorry for being absent. Things have been crazy lately... But here is another chapter! I will try to update my stories more often, I promise. WARNING: mature content ahead. Consider yourself warned... I hope you're safe and healthy!).

The smell of pancakes with honey was lingering through the small apartment Severus had booked for the night. The morning sun was breaking through the gaps in the grey curtains that had yet to be drawn. 

Ana woke up gently, rubbing her eyes. She was only wearing one of Severus' shirt, his perfume still making her smile warmly, but as she remembered the previous night they had spent together, her smile grew wider, and all she wanted to do was to scream to the world about how good he makes her feel.

The night before they had arrived at the apartment after the marvelous diner they had together - A table for two, near the window, so they could see the blissful night view; an aromatic candle burning an intense lavender smell; their fingers tangled on top of the table. They opened up their hearts about the actual situation they were living in, about the disease, about their worries, about their relationship. Even though they were exhausted and disappointed about the little free-time they spent together for the past couple of months, their love was the same, if not, even stronger. It seemed as if nothing could tear them apart, and they were more than grateful for such a blessing.

After the diner, he showed her the small apartment bedroom and the bathtub filled with foam and candles all around, waiting for them. He had undressed her slowly, passionately admiring her smooth skin and holding his urges to ravish his woman, and then he guided her to the bathtub, where they enjoyed a long and warm bath together. Between kisses and classic music playing in the background, Ana almost fell asleep with her head on top of Severus' chest, after he had massaged her shoulders.

After some moments, Severus decided to let her sleep peacefully, but Ana had other things in her mind, as she dried her and Severus' body with a soft cotton towel and guided him to the bedroom, where she ended up giving him a massage. A passionate, intense, and erotic massage that Severus would, surely, never forget.

Ana smiled as the images played in her mind, and she got out of the bed, walking immediately over to the small kitchen where Severus was cooking the heavenly smelling pancakes. Pitching against the door frame, Ana took a moment to admire how carefree and happy Severus was looking - something that, unfortunately, she hasn't been able to see over the last months. Luckily, for her, Severus knew she had to help and he was patient. Very patient.

"Good morning," Ana said as she hugged Severus from behind and nestled her cheek into his back.

Severus immediately turned around and gave her a passionate kiss that left her dizzy.

"Good morning, my love. Happy birthday," he said in a low happy tone.

"Thank you," she replied with a smile on her face, her eyes lingering Severus' lips for the briefest of moments.

"Had a nice sleep?" Severus asked.

Ana replied by crashing her lips again against his and winning a surprised moan from his mouth. 

After a few moments, Severus pulled away, with a serious expression across in his face, but Ana knew exactly what that expression meant. She knew what her kiss had spurred inside of him.

Clearing her throat, she approached the stove and smelled the scent coming from the pan.

"This smell so good," she said, innocently moaning at the sweet smell filling her nostrils.